[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Basic Training - kyle-caz (Jack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: kyle-caz
Nickname: Jack
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I speak only english and I can do training from 5-9pm BST
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
What exam lol. Yes I have

Oh wait I know now lol. And yes I understant it
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Your Training is suspended until further notice. Please do not apply for Basic Training until you have permission from me.

Your Training has been suspended due to your constant badgering to the Trainers to train you, several of us gave up our evening to train you, you then inform us that you have to leave by 18.30 so training could not commence. You then inform us that you could do it later, so again Myself and other trainers wait for you to return back, however i was the only one able to train you given the time at which you returned to the server. Now due to my family commitments this would of meant you had to wait for me to be ready.

We then went on to discuss that it could be done tomorrow and had arrange this with you as i am free for several hours. You was happy with this, however you choose to ask in !tr chat for a trainer to train you now.

This im sorry to say is not acceptable and you continue to disrespect the trainers and the commitments outside of the training team and continue to badger them. We give up our free time when we can for the team, this does not mean we drop everything to train a persistent trainee who wants his training.

You will be contacted via this thread when you will be allegible to be trained, until such a time please refrain from PM'ing ALL trainers, if any PM's are sent i will be notifed and further action will be took.
Sorry, I pmd one before you put this up
A decision has been made. Sorry for the wait.

You are allowed to be trained from now on. Feel free to re-apply when you regain activity.
Please take on board what has been said, if you repeat this incident or cause anymore issues, we will simply not give you permission to be trained.

Thank you.

[TC] Training Team Management
Reference URL's