[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Farming Simulator 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Someone still playing this? So borring alone
Im playing it time to time, with some mods though.
Ill start a server if people want to jump on Biggrin
Mod free?

Id be interested!
I been thinking about playing this again. Not tried multiplayer yet, so could be fun.
(2015-01-29 16:25)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I been thinking about playing this again. Not tried multiplayer yet, so could be fun.

Multiplayer is a good way to spend time! When i first bought the game, I have spent 90% of my total playtime in multiplayer with my cousin!

Its really fun if you start right from the beggining, and I myself enjoy making plans with the other players on what to spend the money and what to save for Wink

Its not so "fun" in the start with all the crappy equipment but it eventually gets more interesting when you get to the forestry part Wink

I myself, could join someone playing tonight, but if they have mods, ill need a list of them Wink
Whats your steam names doe?
Steam name : [CSR] Toni
Tried adding you as a friend, found out i already have you Closedeyes

Im a derp.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/adrian2k :3

plz bez, toni is an big troll with shit internet :c
Can anyone tell me if my System specs are enough for LS15? There is no demo to test it before i buy it so i'm asking here Smile

AMD Phenom 9650 Quad-Core 2.30 GHz
4 GB Ram
ATi Radeon 3600HD Series 512 MB
Me and Tigr are going online now if you want to come on multiplayer with us! We have a mod pack ready to download and are on TS if anyone wants to join a new map!
I could join Wink

Havent played in ages though, so i might be a little nooby.
You planning on playing again another day? I'd like to join, just not today Smile
We don't know yet. Depends if we get some good mods or not i guess, because the ones we found now were prittey shit lol
We will be starting the server up around 3:30pm BST.

If you would like to join us here is the newly updated list of mods that you will need to join the server. >>Download<< (411MB)

Right click the red button in the top right of Mega, It should say "FS15 Server mods" and then select "Download as ZIP"

[Image: 33a5a36495.png]

Sometimes Mega will seem stuck at 99% Leave it to validate the files then it will download.

Once you have downloaded all the mods required head to: Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods

Once there extract all zip folders to this folder so it looks like so:

[Image: 926c297840.png]

You can ignore the DOWNLOAD MAP HERE as I have provided the link below.

Map: >>Download<< (371MB)

You will also need to download the 1.3 beta patch from steam. To do this follow these steps:
  1. Right click Farming Simulator in steam.
  2. Click Properties
  3. Click Betas tab
  4. Select patch1.3beta from drop down box.

Make sure you come on Teamspeak for the server info!

We plan on playing quite a bit so don't worry too much if you cant make it today! Hope to see you guys there!
Nice, i sure will try to join. Not sure if today, but sometime for sure! (i love "sure")
I will grow the largest potato.. IN THE WORLD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's