[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Basic Traning borja_s13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: borja_s13
Nickname: Borja.
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): All the weekend , and in the week, from 20 to 21.30 . I speak Spanish and English
You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Okay,i will di the test this afternoon
You've actually taken training 4 times and therefore it will be up to the training team management if you are allowed to take training again, they will inform you on this thread asap.
BP say me i can, because it is a new acc, but okay....

Just to say,last time i passed it..
BP told you that you would have to take training in order to regain your cop rights, he didn't say you could, that's up to the training team management.
I have the proof of he say " you can take it when you want " , because i ask him the 4 trys and this... But is okey.
I take the test and failed it. So you have more time for think it..
Hi Borja,

At the moment the management is very busy, we apologise for any delays but please be patient as we have a lot of real life things to deal with ourselves so please bare with us while we confirm and decide what we are going to do, we will get back to you asap. For the mean time, avoid posting here unless you have anything to add or ask.

Thank you,

~ Luke
[TC] Training Team Management
Okay , dont worry about it and Sorry.

Gl in your real life things.
Hi Borja,

The team has come to a decision that you and any linked accounts will not be eligible to be trained for the foreseeable future.

Usernames: borja_s13 & MultiB are linked, we will not know for sure whether you are telling us the truth however, you as an individual have had many chances to pick up from your skills and it is clear our training procedures are not getting you anywhere as you have lost your rights multiple times.

Not to be harsh about this but it had to be summed up clearly as our time can be spent more efficiently within the team to keep the [TC] Servers enjoyable for others, and at this moment of time we feel that it is right that your cop rights remain revoked. I know BP may have stated that you require training however, we make the final decision. I hope this sums it all up. If you have any further questions or appeals this thread will remain open for 48 hours for you to justify and comment. Please be aware this was a team decision and it is unlikely it will change.

Thank you,

~ Luke
[TC] Training Team management
Hello

Im not telling anything wrong about multib acc, this are my acc(its an acc wich BP know all about it).

About borja_s13.In the rest of days of my life, I am not going to be able to exercise as cop? can not you give me one last chance? I tell you, please... only one more .. I Know i just had somo chances, but there i be child and never know how to control / handle my car. Right now I have a g27 and i have more experienice. The last time i do the train i passed it, but a make an error ( i think the thing I did wrong can happen to anyone ) but anyone is perfect..

Thanks for your time
Hello Borja,

You actually already had your last chance in March this year.
As far as I know, it was made perfectly clear to you that this would be your last.

You took training 4 times, and failed 3 of them.
You lost your cop rights after you gained them back by passing basic and advanced training.

We have had a discussion behind closed doors, and the outcome was that we do not feel comfortable with you taking training a 5th time.
We are fully aware that people do change, and especially in terms of experience and driving. However right now we think we have given you enough chances to improve for now.
You could of course try again in a year or so, though I will make no promises about us changing our point.

So you're right, for now you will be unable to cop or take training.

Regards,
- KaraK
Okay , thanks for all , u can close this threath if want.

I will appy in March another time so..

Thanks for your time
- Borja
As you wish.
Good luck, Borja.
Moved to archives.

[TC] Training Team
Reference URL's