[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any discussions regarding the TC Awards 2011 can be made in here!

[TC]
Well, i would like to discuss the following (if may), there is no way i can nominate any person ? .. feel free to delete this when applicable sir Streeto.
Crille has put me as the Worst Cop on the nominations and i am 2nd behind him, lol ?
Guess I won't be nominated in anyway this year haha, haven't been active at all so understandable Tongue
(2012-01-07 02:23)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i would like to discuss the following (if may), there is no way i can nominate any person ? .. feel free to delete this when applicable sir Streeto.

Jon, from Rules;
5. No nominating yourself or your team
Wink
Wow, Saphira is going for the Trainer award Tongue
Just nominations Jappe, just nominations Tongue
Grumpy my arse.
(2012-01-07 06:25)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Crille has put me as the Worst Cop on the nominations and i am 2nd behind him, lol ?

2nd behind where?
Keep in mind this is nominations, so the more people get nominated the more people we get to choose from in the votes Smile
Hehe im barely in any nominations
Thanks to those who nominated me!
(2012-01-07 21:23)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind this is nominations, so the more people get nominated the more people we get to choose from in the votes Smile
Hehe im barely in any nominations

Apparently, i am Slow, Worst Cop .. and Funny .......

Ohmy
Lewis put meh as Wannabe admin Sleep
(2012-01-08 08:59)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Lewis put meh as Wannabe admin Sleep

Will you ban him for this? xDD
(2012-01-08 09:00)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-08 08:59)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Lewis put meh as Wannabe admin Sleep

Will you ban him for this? xDD

I'll talk to him on the servers...

W00t
I am not a wannabe admin Sad

(2012-01-08 14:04)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a wannabe admin Sad

That's the same thing!