[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Cash Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not good with opening words, so I'll just get to the point.
Basically when you're away from TC for some time, but you're
in - cash, then it starts to revert itself to 0.

Just a idea I came up with while cruising.
Coincidentally, you're in minus cash as well.

Not really any benefits to this, you lost the money, you don't deserve to get it back for no reason.

New ideas usually should make more people want to play in the servers, while this idea basically would tempt people not to play, in order to get money..

I don't see a use for this kind of system myself either.
This promotes sitting around doing nothing to regain your cash. Thumbs down for me buddy.
There's no need for a system to facilitate people's silly actions. Smile
By the way, remember that once you reach -5000 €, you'll get auto-banned (saw your current total money).
Just drive at the speedlimits like everyone else and don't do stupid stuff then the police wont pull you over.. You can easily make 5k+ in a day in the XFG.
So.if I'm away for six months and I had 1k when I left im gonna get a ban for bankruptcy .
(2014-10-26 10:07)try drifter Wrote: [ -> ]So.if I'm away for six months and I had 1k when I left im gonna get a ban for bankruptcy .

Not quite:

(2014-10-25 18:54)Nils577 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically when you're away from TC for some time, but you're
in - [negative] cash,
Okay I get it...
But when your on the negative money side.its your account and your responsibility
Yea?

And if you really try hard.youcan even make 13k in a uf1 in a day...
Reference URL's