[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: No one is going to do cop training with me; what shall I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
Have patience.
Not really helping.
There's no alternative.
Apologies if I sound arrogant however I have PM'd you at least 3 times telling you to have patience and that I will make sure your training gets done within the time, if you're not listening to me then I can't help any further. All the trainers have real lives to deal with and although we do our best to train everyone when it's good for them, we cannot put this before our real lives.

Honestly, what more do you expect us to do? Drop everything to train people?
Sorry to burst your bubble but I have not received a single PM from you, at all. We are well aware we are short on active members within the team however the least you can do is drop a PM to the leaders regarding your situation. This is incredibly disrespectful and childish to bang on about being trained. As a team we are dedicated to what we do! We spend every available time training to keep TC's cops up to date and enjoyable, instead of playing with you on TC itself. If we physically could, we would probably spend every moment possible keeping it up date however, it's not. We all have very busy and very personal lives and if you don't keep up to date with the training news you will not be aware that there's things going off behind the scenes to improve the team including a recruitment, which takes up a lot of time in the management. We had to post a message regarding people's impatience as not a lot of people have the time to be a trainer, for you to post a thread like this is showing lack of consideration to the members in the team and your lack of awareness within the training area. It's your responsibility to organise your training, we work from what is possible and we do apologise that we are not available 100% of the time, but posting a thread like this is not necessary and keeping this reply mature here, but our lives come first and unfortunate events or basic life stages such as education are very common for us like everybody else and it infuriates me when people like you do not consider this and post arrogant threads like this.

I sincerely apologise for my brute discussion however, I do not understand why people cannot stay up to date with the resources we provide on the TC forums such as the news area.

This is not purely aimed at you but a large number of other people too.
You will be trained in due course Jack.
Closing thread
Reference URL's