[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Cameron T - Refund Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: skodaowner

- Time & Date of Incident: 28/10/2014 12:05+

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwh5Sk1...sp=sharing
- Replay Timestamps: 2:00.00 onwards

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I swerved to avoid a car and I got chased for careless driving. I would like a refund of €300 please as it was unnecessary for him to chase me. Why would I try to drift on a cruise set? It's just stupid!
Dealing with this.

Before I watch the replay, however, you were chased for careless driving, but you want a 300€ refund? I assume you failed to stop which means you won't get refunded. However, if he issued an invalid fine, he can still get dealt with (the invalid fine being the original fine).
ok thanks
One thing which gave me a little chuckle is the fact you said "Mr.AD [COP] - perhaps you should risk asses the situation and look around" a few moments before causing a major accident by pulling out in front of traffic.

But, back to the refund request at hand, you took evasive action for no reason. The car 'parked in the road' was far enough to the side that you didn't really have to take any action at all. Slightly overzealous to issue you a fine for what you did, but within the rules. You won't be refunded because the fine you paid for in the end was for failing to stop.
Ok thanks for that, what will happen to Mr. AD?
Nothing, the fine was within the rules in my opinion. I'm not saying it wasn't harsh and I'm not saying I would've issued you a fine for it, but it would be harsh for me to sanction him for that, as I think it would fit into the criteria of careless driving.
Ok you can close this thread now.
We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's