[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: No unban request, but just to clear things up (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The hit seemed like a lag hit but there was no lag before or after the incident so i'm going to presume that it was intended, he did not apologise and wouldn't even admit that the incident was his fault. When you confronted him he just disrespected you and continued to deny the incident.

Due to his past of insulting/disrespect and failing to own up to things he will be issued with a long ban.

● Your LFS Username: Rockclan

● Time & Date of Incident -

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve....:

First of all, I want to clear up some things. Yesterday there was indeed several times contact between me and Wizz. This indeed anoyed me, but I never had the intention or wanted to ram him, just to clear that out as first.

It all started when I went for the wrong side of the track quite some time prior to the "bullying". After watching the replay, it seemed, [CSR] Wizz also went wrong side to overtake, and I seem to have blocked him at that point. Coming up to the Highway 2, he then went for revenge (I assume), and blocked me and tried to annoy me, I tried to pass at one side and he still seemed to want to force me off, so I PITted him. (Fair enough that was not very nice, but I wanted to be left alone). Some time went by, and at some point (further into it) [CSR] Toni felt the need to mix himself into the arguement with me and his team mate. At some point as [CSR] Wizz tried to provoke me, [CSR] Toni clearly and purposely drove coming down from the other side of Highway 2, and shot tyres at me, if you look at his incar cam, you could clearly see he is trying to hit me with them. (This I think is below the belt level of behaviour and it made me quite anoyed.) A few other times as [CSR] Wizz was blocking me, brake testing me and basically bullying me by provoking me, there was some contact.

If you'd watch at some parts of the replay, you can see at some points I speed up, over the limit, in an attempt to overtake him, and break free, to after that follow the speed limit again. This went on for a while.

Eventually we came to the Highway 2 again, and either [CSR] Wizz was in front of me already or overtook me, and as I went for a speedy overtake, all I remember from my cockpit view, was that I saw him going left, and right before the moment we had a collision, I saw him go extremely left.

Now I assumed he was trying to provoke me again, so I got quite upset, and at some point told his team mate [CSR] Toni to "shut his hole" as it was non of his concern. I at that point indeed blamed [CSR] Wizz for the incident, cause I was honestly sure he was trying to block me again.

After seeing the replay that same night, I saw there was just a LITTLE lag at the point of impact, and that convinced me it was beyond his control. I immediatly reconnected to TC 2, to apologice for the mis-interpretation of the moment. Sadly at that point, both [CSR] Toni and [CSR] Wizz had left the server. So I had no chance to talk things through.

But keep in mind, I had no intention of purpose to ram Wizz, even though he was clearly provoking a reaction. I didn't do this, cause after all these times earlier where people succeeded to provoke me into anger reaction, I had paid the price myself. And I ofcourse wanted to avoid that this time.

I was honestly sure that he tried to block me at that point, but after all replay showed he did move a bit to the left, but lag caused the incident and not his actions, nor my actions.

Sadly because of bullying and provoking from someone else, and no purposely wrong actions by me, I have been banned after report.

This makes me sad, cause I honestly did not ram him, the contact was an accident, where both me and Wizz had no intention to cause it.

Now since I was the car that run into the back of Wizz, I do have to say I'm sorry for the collison Wizz, but please do understand it had no intention from my side, and since I thought it was you who caused it (Whilst it was lag), combined with the provoking, I have gotten a little bit upset and blamed u and told off Toni with un-correct language. And I also want to say sorry Toni for the insult. It was childish of me.

The other sad part is, and please take no offense in this TC, that TC seems to be just like my lower school, the bullies get rewarded, the victims get punished. Maybe it indeed seemed like I rammed Wizz, but that was and is not the case at all.

I guess that people just don't want me on TC, hence why so many bully me. I'm sorry if I have anoyed anyone, I'm just different, and I can't help that.

Since I know I will likely not get an unban, eventhough I did nothing wrong this time, I guess I have to thank all the people for all the great fun over the years and I wish you all a great future, may your lifes turn out as how you want them to be, and may luck be on your sides. Smile

Best of regards,
Rocky
(2014-10-28 16:03)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]Some time went by, and at some point (further into it) [CSR] Toni felt the need to mix himself into the argument with me and his team mate.

Just wanted to "defend" my fellow teammate, not to "mix" myself in

Quote:[CSR] Toni clearly and purposely drove coming down from the other side of Highway 2, and shot tyres at me, if you look at his incar cam, you could clearly see he is trying to hit me with them.[quote]

I agree driving down the HW2, shoving tyrestacks all over the place and POSSIBLY shoving them into you, but didnt mean to try to spin you or anything.

I immediatly reconnected to TC 2, to apologice for the mis-interpretation of the moment. Sadly at that point, both [CSR] Toni and [CSR] Wizz had left the server. So I had no chance to talk things through.

We both left the server to investigate the replay and come to a conclusion whether report you or not.

Which ended to the making of it

Quote: And I also want to say sorry Toni for the insult. It was childish of me.

I accept your apology.

Rocky, if you want Wiz to reply too, i can tell him to come and say his 2 cents here Smile
Toni, thanks for your honest reply and for accepting my apogoly.

And, yes please let Wizz come and tell his side of the story. Because it's sad how it went and I'm quite sure he had no bad intentions either.
My english is not the best in the world and im typing this on phone so try to understand me. so i didnt try to annoy you or anything i just wanted to race you because i was bored but when you hit me first time ( i know i did block u off because i try to revenge your earlier blocking) i did get little bit angry but i can say that i never try to brake check you, i said it to toni many many times in that skype call we were in and i didnt report you toni wanted to report you and i said ok i didnt care i know i have done some stupid things my self. i did get angry when you rammed to me and i never ever turned into you i was going straight and looked at the mirror and said o ou its gone hurt and thats my side of the story and i do apologize that i was bit stupid and blocked you few times i know thats annoy you and i hope we are ok?Sad
Dear Wizz, I can easily understand your English, it's actually not that bad at all.

Well again a sorry from me, but that crash we had.. I also did not want to do that, it was some buggy lag that seems to have caused it. I wanted to pass you quite fast from the left close by. But it turned into an accident and I don't know how after looking the replay, but then again, I was the car that came from behind, so sorry. Please understand I was of belief at that point, that you actually turned in on me.

And thanks for being honest, and no problem for what you did. I can also understand you got a bit angry, so all is forgiven. Smile

And yes we are certainly ok, cause I can remember, yesterday earlier we on Server 1, we was actually having good fun and you donated me 700 euro even, in my saving up money for the LX6.

So all is forgiven, and don't get it wrong, I actually like you guys (both u and Toni). Smile

It's just sad that over a misunderstanding, and also something that both of us could not do anything about, I have sadly been banned for a year. Which again, has kinda happened because of lag, and beyond our control, which because of what happened before that, turned into an arguement.
Rocky7up Wrote:I was honestly sure that he tried to block me at that point, but after all replay showed he did move a bit to the left, but lag caused the incident and not his actions, nor my actions.
My first thoughts were that the incident was caused by lag however you only spiked and it did not seem as though you were lagging constantly.

Rocky7up Wrote:Sadly because of bullying and provoking from someone else, and no purposely wrong actions by me, I have been banned after report.

This makes me sad, cause I honestly did not ram him, the contact was an accident, where both me and Wizz had no intention to cause it.
If it was intentional or not, you still went on to blame another user for a crash that was your fault. Wiz was moving to the left so slightly that the smallest turn of your wheel could have avoided the incident, yet you continued accelerating.

Rocky7up Wrote:The other sad part is, and please take no offense in this TC, that TC seems to be just like my lower school, the bullies get rewarded, the victims get punished. Maybe it indeed seemed like I rammed Wizz, but that was and is not the case at all.
I have not seen anybody at all bully you here and if I had, they would have been dealt with for it. if somebody is/was bulling then you bring it to the attention of a TC member so that it can be dealt with appropriately, not taken into your own hands only to end in insulting and blaming somebody else almost every time.

Rocky7up Wrote:I guess that people just don't want me on TC, hence why so many bully me. I'm sorry if I have anoyed anyone, I'm just different, and I can't help that.
Nobody has said anything about not wanting you here Rocky, however if you continue to break the same rules over and over again after substantial punishments in the past (including loosing a 10th place gumball attempt), what does it take to get you to learn?

Rocky7up Wrote:Since I know I will likely not get an unban, eventhough I did nothing wrong this time
I'll let your own words answer this one:
"I have gotten a little bit upset and blamed u and told off Toni with un-correct language."
"It was childish of me."

You made a similar unban request last time you were banned for this kind of thing and although I appreciate your apology now, you said last time that it would never happen again when you apologised for it.
(2014-10-28 19:18)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]It's just sad that over a misunderstanding...

While i haven't banned you nor extended the ban, i would still like to help you understand why this ban was put in place. I guess thats the main reason why you made this thread.

There were serveral questionable things in that replay, but we don't have all day so lets focus on the two main incidents. I will try to be as objective as i can be.

Incident 1

http://gfycat.com/UnrulyFabulousGordonsetter

Looks like a small accident, however you never tried to avoid it. Eventhough it is evident you are going to hit him you still apply throttle, don't brake or steer away. You only lift the throttle to prevent spinning out way after the crash occured.

You also failed to apologise and simply said:

2014-10-27 18:45:56 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : No problem at all my friend! Wink

If you were friends and just fooling around that would have been fine, but the atmosphere between you seemed rather frosty at that moment and the report clearly showed that he didn't appreciate you ramming him.
Otherwise he would have actively tried to prevent a report, so one of our admins took a look.

Incident 2

http://gfycat.com/EarnestFlimsyDalmatian

[Image: UnacceptableWillingGermanwirehairedpointer.gif]
http://gfycat.com/UnacceptableWillingGer...redpointer

[Image: vbRjycK.jpg]
Red: Where rockclan was - Green: Where rockclan should have been

There was plenty of space to overtake properly and safely. Also you made no attempt to avoid the collision right before it happened. You never lift the throttle, brake or steer away.

You are correct that "Wiz" was going left, however he was doing it only very slightly and steadily. There was plenty of time to adjust your path and plenty of space to your left to avoid him, however instead of doing so you went right and on collision course. Even then there was still plenty of time to react, but that reaction never came.

Another reason for accident from your side was "lag"

(2014-10-28 19:18)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]has kinda happened because of lag

[Image: HOn2lps.jpg]

Incase you don't understand the picture. I overlayed your position before the lag and right after the lag into one picture. The position labeled "After lag [rockclan]" shows your car after your lag and indeed shows up further to the left.

The problem however is that you weren't far enough left to prevent the accident. The picture clearly shows that the accident would have happened either way. Your lag makes no difference here and can not be accepted as the cause.

Shortly after the crash, which was obviously your fault, you blamed him for it. You also started to insult Toni for simply voicing his oppinion.

chatlog Wrote:2014-10-27 18:46:10 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : dude..
2014-10-27 18:46:14 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : really?
2014-10-27 18:46:27 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : yes, since he swerved left
2014-10-27 18:46:35 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : toni shut ur hole
2014-10-27 18:46:46 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : wiz seems to want to provoke me
2014-10-27 18:46:57 UTC Two (Weston Park) Rockclan Corse\ Rocky : there was nothing i could do to avoid collision after he swerved left

To sum this up you are banned for ramming and insulting. Both of which are pretty basic and essential rules on TC and both of which you violated repeatedly in your past. You might remember this:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13851
Without responding on all the accusations, I just want to say this:
Look again to the GIF, as the picture where you claim my lag started, it started earlier, cause as far as I can remember i just kept the slightly middle line that I was doing. I never steered to the right. If I remember correctly, from that GIF you can slightly see it, LFS sometimes likes to let you suddenly or smoothy change position, before snapping back. At the point on the GIF where I appear to be going right, instead, I saw him coming left just as much as that, and thats when I hit him.

Sadly I can not prove this, since I had no screen capture on, but you have to believe me I had no intention of ramming what so ever in this incident. And on the Incident #1, if someone blocks me and slows down, I should have aplied the brakes, but I didn't and I actually can't remember why. Do you think I want to crash into him? Do you think I want to start an arguement? NO. Sad

All can be said about my language, but please don't call me a rammer, because I am absolutly not.

And eventhough I felt like being pushed into a corner, as in being bullied, I didn't want to ram Wiz and I didn't do that either.

And yes, I've had these kind of incidents before, and then yes I did wrong, but this time for 1 I felt being bullied and for 2 on my screen I am serious by saying he came to my side. And it can then be claimed that I false blamed one another, but if on my screen happened what I say, how can I be fasly blaming Wiz?

And I got so "unmanared" because of what happened before that, and after the collision happened, which on my screen was all to blame on Wiz (which it wasn't, but neither on me) I did blame him yes and fell out with a slight "shut your hole" to Toni, after he also spoke in the arguement.

But clearly telling someone to shut up is insultive and disrespectful, which was never teached to me, since my English teacher started with "Everyone Shut Up" in the very first English lesson I had. So for me, telling someone to shut up, does not seem insultive or disrespectful.

But I guess I'm the clown who always wants to do bad, in your opinions, and I accept that.

Just know that I never had and still don't have any bad intentions.

I basically don't know what to say, because I thought I had explained what happened, but clearly there are other opinions, and I respect that, but I don't agree with them on the point of Incident #2.

And if you wonder why after the lag I was still to much to the right, you know what happens in an FZ5 if u hit a LX on the rear, you slightly slide to a direction, and as recovering from that slide, that was why I was still so much on the right, what I mean you can see in the laggy example of the GIF. But then on my screen it went the other way around, of which car went the other way.
(2014-10-28 20:29)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]At the point on the GIF where I appear to be going right, instead, I saw him coming left just as much as that, and thats when I hit him.

So you are telling me that you saw him drift more towards the left and into your path and you still kept your foot down?

You are basicly telling me the collision was more obvious and thats why you didn't do anything.

(2014-10-28 20:29)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]All can be said about my language, but please don't call me a rammer, because I am absolutly not.

Nobody on here is calling you a rammer, we simply point out things you have done in your past on this server.

(2014-10-28 20:29)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]Just know that I never had and still don't have any bad intentions.

We simply go by what we can see and try to give people a fair chance. You had more than a few fair chances and failed. You knew you are/were on thin ice, but still don't act accordingly.

This isn't a single incident, but a string of repeating incidents and thats why you have been banned.
I know that this was not a first incident, but may I please show your attention to the GIF again. Take a look at the cracked line in the road, that keeps at the same distance, of the side all the time. Then hold your mouse, towards the bottom of the GIF on that cracked line. Now as the GIF starts, at some point im in the middle of that cracked line. Clear of him. Then wait for the accident, lag swaps me back, and bang, I'm still on that very same position/line of the cracked line, exactly through the middle of it. I never swapped line, as it turns out.

And I do not admit to ramming him, the quick move to the left from him, came out of nowhere and I was to late to respond by turning away or braking. (this as on my screen). I'm actually starting to wonder if I even physically hit him on my end, since my car neither shows any damage. Maybe it was just the shock of him all of a sudden towards me and him then spinning of.

Either way, I did not ram him, on my screen he came on to me, and because that was what I experienced, I believe it was my full right to blame him. Eventhough not the same happened on both of our screens. For me it happened as if he turned in on me.

And you may pull the previous incidents into this, but I am of belief they have nothing to do with it. Since in this incident it happened on my screen, reasonably enough to blame him.

So saying this incident isn't a single incident is in my opinion a false statement.

This was quite different then to others.

On the previously named incident during Gumball, I was on the wrong side, and tried to avoid someone at high speed in XRR, the same moment he decided to avoid via the same way, however in the heat of the moment, I was of opinion he aimed for me, but that didn't matter, since I was already in the wrong by driving the wrong way.

In this incident, I've been provoked by one, for several minutes, and then a collision takes place, which on my screen again showed that person trying to block me, whilst infact he didn't, neither did I intentionally ram that person, and since on my screen he did spear to the left, I was of honest belief that he was to blame. And I never really had a chance to work it out with Wizz, who also honestly admitted, that he did not want to report me, since he admitted he was also in the wrong.

And since he and Toni blamed me for the incident, where I am not to blame for, adding to that, that Wizz also told me to shut up "no1 is interested in you" quite much prior to the incident. I am of believe, if I am being dealt with for this, so should he. (Not that I want that, but that would make it more fair).
(2014-10-28 21:07)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]And I do not admit to ramming him, the quick move to the left from him, came out of nowhere and I was to late to respond by turning away or braking. (this as on my screen). I'm actually starting to wonder if I even physically hit him on my end, since my car neither shows any damage. Maybe it was just the shock of him all of a sudden towards me and him then spinning of.

As i have tried to show you up there, it's not relevant wether or not lag moves his car further left and/or your car further left. Even in the best case scenario for your side, you would have still hit his car.

In the image up there he was further to the right and after the lag you were further to the left. This is your best case scenario and it clearly shows you would have still hit him. http://i.imgur.com/HOn2lps.jpg

(2014-10-28 21:07)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually starting to wonder if I even physically hit him on my end, since my car neither shows any damage. Maybe it was just the shock of him all of a sudden towards me and him then spinning of.

The Lx6 is fairly light and pushing it out of the way is easy. Just like a lorry barely feels anything when it sideswipes a hatchback.

You did however sustain additional damage on your front. - http://gfycat.com/UnacceptableWillingGer...speed=0.25 - Watch the numberplate before the hit and after.

Your speed also decreased despite full throttle and the speed decrease persisted after your lag - http://gfycat.com/EarnestFlimsyDalmatian#?speed=0.25

(2014-10-28 21:07)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, I did not ram him, on my screen he came on to me, and because that was what I experienced, I believe it was my full right to blame him. Eventhough not the same happened on both of our screens. For me it happened as if he turned in on me.

The evidence points the other direction. You rammed the guy twice and thats all there is to it.

(2014-10-28 21:07)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]And since he and Toni blamed me for the incident, where I am not to blame for, adding to that, that Wizz also told me to shut up "no1 is interested in you" quite much prior to the incident. I am of believe, if I am being dealt with for this, so should he. (Not that I want that, but that would make it more fair).

The replay was full of petty things you did to each other, but until you started ramming him, it was pretty balanced and not worth any action. He said something, you said something, he annoyed you with his driving, you annoyed him with your driving, etc, etc.
Then again Pipa, I, did, not, intent, to, ram, him.

So how can you call something ramming him twice, when I did not mean to collide with him, I think it should therefor rather be called collision or accident, since if my English is good enough, Ramming is something intentional and delibirate, which this, was not.
(2014-10-28 21:38)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]Ramming is something intentional and delibirate

Apart from the spelling mistake that is correct and i have explained in great detail how we have come to that conclusion.

Wether you agree with that or not is completely up to you and the ban is not up to me anyway. /me flies away.
And also, if things are an accident, please say sorry, i know that as simple as it is, but I was not sure if it was an accident, if felt to me, like Wizz did it deliberate, hence why I blamed him, instead of saying sorry. Hence why after watching the replay I came back to speak things out, but they was gone, Hence why I have apologiced to Wiz and Toni some posts before this one, cause I now kinda know what happen, and know that they also did not have any bad intention.

So to sum it up:
1. Accidents happened whilst situation was tense.
2. Both parties made false accusions
3. Rocky told someone to be quiet on a rude manner.
4. Both parties checked the replay.
5. Both parties did not seem to be able to contact each other after the incident.
6. One member of the other party decides it's worth a report, eventhough the "man in action" thinks it's not nessecary since he also admits part blame.
7. Rocky get's banned.
8. Rocky posts here, trying to explain what happened in his eyes and also apologices to other party.
9. Party member Toni, accepts apology and invites Party member Wiz to explain his side.
10. Wiz explain his side, and also apologices.
11. Rocky apologices again to party member Wiz, and accepts Wiz' apologie.
12. I would say party is over, back to buisiness of fun TC cruising.
A little thing I would like to add, that I feel like being threated as the bad guy, the criminal.. Whilst in this incident, I never wanted to hit Wiz, or ram him on purpose.

Both collisions, I did not delibratly collide with Wiz, but because what took place before that. (Which at that point, felt as bullying to me) And as being it in my experience Wiz turned in on me, whilst it has either been lag or maybe even to blame on me. I was of honest belief that he turned in on me, I did indeed as it turns out, falsy blame him for the incident. This if you give it consideration, was indeed a false accusation, but seemed correct to me after the collision, since in my experience it did happen that way.

Now I guess in the heat of the moment, maybe my judgement was poor, but again, I did not in any way, intended to delibratly run into Wiz, and I hope that you can understand that.

So please take into consideration that I did not ram Wiz, since that I never tried to. Yes there was a collision and I blamed Wiz for that, which eventually turned out to be a wrong accusation, but at time of the incident, I was honestly convinced that he was to blame. I again, also did not intend to delibratly falsy accuse Wiz for this incident.

The only part that I believe is really to blame on me, is that I did not keep my head cool, and told Toni to be silent on a quite rude manner. And I did apologice for that to Toni in my opening post, aswell as to Wiz for the incidents.

I would like to ask the admin in charge, to please think through that eventhough things went wrong, it was not Wiz' nor my intend to do so.

And I am of belief, that if one intends to do the right things, even though it sometimes goes wrong, one deserves forgiveness. As where when one intends to do the wrong things, and things go wrong, one indeed deserves punishment.
(2014-10-29 09:20)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]The only part that I believe is really to blame on me, is that I did not keep my head cool, and told Toni to be silent on a quite rude manner. And I did apologice for that to Toni in my opening post, aswell as to Wiz for the incidents.

I would like to ask the admin in charge, to please think through that eventhough things went wrong, it was not Wiz' nor my intend to do so.

And I am of belief, that if one intends to do the right things, even though it sometimes goes wrong, one deserves forgiveness. As where when one intends to do the wrong things, and things go wrong, one indeed deserves punishment.

My point here is based around the fact that every time you get a hot head and become involved in these situations, you apologise in a similar manner and although I do appreciate the fact that you're willingto apologise I have to ask myself if you really do mean it or if it would just happen again in 2 months time? If you do, as you say intend to do the right things then I must also ask, how is it that we keep ending up in this position time after time, there's only a few times somebody can make a mistake before it starts getting beyond just a mistake and for that reason, this unban will be denied.

I do hope that in a years time you will return to the server having learned from this and with an improved attitude towards these kinds of situations.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's