[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report krister (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS Username(s): bæstemor drifting
● Their LFS GameName(s): krister

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/25pako...rister.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: Last few minutes maybe last 6 minutes or so..

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Today.
Add on : im reporting this player because he always caused many conflicts with other racers on this servers.
i apologize for wasting your time.
when i was talking to krister
he said that you where speeding and had no time to react
and your reaction was way to slow
Well, i understand that but at the same time it isnt my fault sir, he was horizontally blocking the way and ofcourse we have to go fast but i was 120kmh using cockpit so i braked ASAP and i ended up outside of track almost lost my 600km bonus. besides he always annoys other players aswell
well okay.but you braked way to late

and you aplied full brakes just before you made contact
Well, i braked as soon as i saw, i thought he might move because in my opinion as seeing drivers everyday having collisions is that as soon as they lose control they get out of the way to avoid being hit by other drivers.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The collision speed could have certainly been reduced by you, as you did brake a bit late. Also don't threaten people to pay you for not doing a report. Either you make a report or not, but don't threaten them about it.

bæstemor drifting will receive a confirmable ingame warning to improve his driving, apologise for accidents(was one before where he failed to apologise aswell and to refrain from using horn 4.

Cheers Smile.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's