[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Warped) Refund Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:try drifter

- Time & Date of Incident:maybe two hours ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bl1g7vurzrvk6...t.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps:2:22:10:00 and 2:26:25:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
2:22:10:00
this is when jones hit me .he did say sorry...
2:26:25:00
this is when i got fined for illigal parking.

i would like to get a refund for the 80$ i was fined for illigal parking.I did not intentionaly park there.
Dealing with your refund request.
2:46:20:00
and also look at that timestamp
this is when mangee moved me.

i dont think he sould have done that
Hello try drifter,

Having looked into your request, I've come to a decision that it is hearby denied.

The reason for this is that the fine was valid as you were parked illegally. The cop wouldn't have known that you were there by the action of a third party. You could've talked to the cop who issued the fine, or just accepted the fine sang-froid. Even though administrators are here to serve other users, if they started to process refund requests for e.g. illegal parking done by (accidentally) a third party, it could potentially be a painful job. All in all, this was just an accident and the user apologised for it. However,

(2014-10-31 18:04)try drifter Wrote: [ -> ]2:46:20:00
and also look at that timestamp
this is when mangee moved me.

this is something I agree with you. The user did not have a correct and valid reason to start to push you. There was a sufficient room to pass you even though you were parked illegally by the kerbs - this is classified as ramming. The user will receive a warning for that.

Do you have anything to ask?
I dont have any question to ask.But thank you for taking the time to look at the request.
Okay, thank you for the request nonetheless.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's