[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: South City, choice of car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

Just a little idea I got.

On the South City map its not allowed to use UFR or XFR, so my Idea was can you maybe allow them, but you need to have like on Cargame.nl 45% restriched air intake? Then they are not as fast as normal.

~Morreboy

=?>?=
Yeah, I've thinking about this too, and in my opinion it would be a great idea!
It isn't so much about power, its about steering lock. Turning circles on GTR's if you've noticed are pretty terrible and on a track as cramped as SO, they would be blocking the road alot of the time. -1 on allowing GTR's on SO.
MRTs are allowed on Sydney, to be fair. Tongue I think their steering lock is crap too.

I'm rather neutral on this one.
I like the idea. Enjoy those cold tires.
(2014-11-01 09:57)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't so much about power, its about steering lock. Turning circles on GTR's if you've noticed are pretty terrible and on a track as cramped as SO, they would be blocking the road alot of the time. -1 on allowing GTR's on SO.

MRT is worse and it doesn't have reverse gear
MRT can have almost the same steering lock as any other road car (30 for MRT, 36 for other road cars), GTR's are limited to 24. They're just too impractical for a track like this, I don't see the point in them being enabled.
Reference URL's