[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Headphone help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vulcan ANC Gaming Headset

Just bought, it works fine but I can't get the microphone on it working in TS or Skype as I tried...

And the wierd thing, is that when I listen to music in full volume the voice bar starts to jump in Skype AND TS??

So I've talked, whispered, yelled, wisled, blown and punched the microphone without any effect in any set.

Anyone have a help here??
Stereomix muted?
Nothing's muted..
well you need to mute stereomix in the aduio-options

XP, Win7?
Win7

msgtoshort

I'm not too sure what you mean with stereomix, it translates it into : stereomix Laugh
I believe it should be "Stereo Mix" even if you're using it in finnish.
Ohmy Haven't found that.. How about you AJ? You could help with that Ohmy
Found it, but it didn't effect, as it was already disabled, I tried to enable it, didn't help either.
which Headphones/Soundcard/OS?

You've probably just got the wrong recording device selected in windows ..
How can I change it..?

I've been wondering trough all kinds of settings but haven't found anything like that..

I did set the microphone as a default but didn't affect in anyway..
(2012-01-07 20:56)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Ohmy Haven't found that.. How about you AJ? You could help with that Ohmy

I have always used an english Windows so I dunno Laugh
lol aj D:
ok, try to follow this:

Taskbar -> Volume Icon (right click) -> Recording Devices, speak into the mic or tap it and look down the list of devices for the one that moves, like the pic below, select it and hit Set Default, should now look like the 2nd picture with the little tick on the correct device. That should be it set as the default recording device for windows. As long as you haven't changed any settings in ts or skpye it should now work fine.

[Image: control_panel_sound.png]

[Image: control_panel_sound2.png]
I have it like this:

[Image: hdphons.jpg]

So I selected the heaphones as default.
Surely it should be "recording"/receiving input from the Microphone/Mikrofoni, not the headphones Wink
The headphone picture means the microphone of the headphones, the upper one is my computer default.
Do you have the same kind of, but red icon downthere?

Realtek HD Audiohallinta

If not,

http://www.download.fi/ajurit/aanikortin..._vista.cfm

I got mine working by downloading that.
What you mean?
Well I dont even know how to add those screenshots here like that so its hard to explain... Tongue
Prt screen > Photoshop program > line > new picture > paste the picture > save > upload imageshack lol
Nope didn't work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's