[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting [6S] Enthusiast aka sup3r_El3ktr1c (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: niemiec25

● Their LFS Username(s): sup3r_El3ktr1c
● Their LFS GameName(s): [6S] Enthusiast

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzai5vksg79kg6...u.mpr?dl=0 (Warning: 27 MB)

● Replay Timestamps:
(1) 11:56:43 - first attempt to disable speedtrap
(2) 32:06:00 - after being towed he decides to go wrong way on hw1 and tries to disable my speedtrap
(3) 36:57:00 - during the chase he hits head on another cop (Ghost_V12[COP]), again no apology
(4) 37:40:00 - chase ends, [6S] Enthusiast name calling me

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Today, Nov 2nd 2014 at about 9 p.m. (GMT +1)

(1) Probably the initial action starts at 11:56:43 when he gets speedtrapped by me. He turns around and goes fully head on into me, while hitting the barrier in front of me. I assume he just tried to disable the speedtrap by this maneuver but failed. You can clearly see that he even accelerates when coming up to me.

He starts then a local chat which I ignored completely by not responding to it (admins will see it, I guess).

(2) He had an accident and has been towed. After successful towing he decides to go wrong way. He decides to use my car to come to a full stop. Again I was speedtrapping at this position. I assume, after incident (1) that he tried to disable the speedtrap again. No apology from his side here. Another hit is being delivered by his side due to his lag. I decide to chase him for this incident and he decides to run after finishing his pit stop.

(3) After a short chase, he decides to ram Ghost_V12[COP] head on. Fair enough, Ghost was parked in the middle of the road, however he had sirens on. [6S] Enthusiast doesn't even try to evade. He is on full accelerator and hits him hard (see screenshot). Again, not a word of apology from [6S] Enthusiast.

(4) After the chase ends (I admit, pitting a car with stunt setup and an average lag of 1-3s is difficult), he is name calling me. He was fully aware of his words, like you can see in his [PM] to me. See screenshots provided:

I am reporting him, because it is not his first time calling somebody without any respect as you can see e.g. in this thread where he got reported for a similar thing already: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7623

Thanks for reading
Maverick
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Here is a summary of my thoughts on this report:
  • User was clearly infuriated by your speed trap, judging by what I saw in his chatlog and by his actions. To me, it seems a little after the 11:56:43 timestamp, he rammed the ARMCO which was protecting you, probably in the slight hope that it would impact you. I don't see any other reason why he would do something like that. I will class that as an attempt to disable a speedtrap. The other instance of him and your speedtrap seemed to be just lag, so I'll leave that one alone.
Side note: I could be wrong, but I think in the past there has been (a) case/s where someone on the other side of a barrier had been moved by strong impact on the barrier.
  • He did indeed intentionally ram Ghost, and the accident was certainly avoidable. This will be classed as intentional ramming.
  • He calls you an 'anus' which is disrespectful, especially after the previous items.

He already knows what he did was wrong. Oh, and there's also this:

Code:
2014-11-02 20:20:37 UTC One (Sydney) sup3r_El3ktr1c [6S] Enthusiast : like i give a shit
2014-11-02 20:20:35 UTC One (Sydney) sup3r_El3ktr1c [6S] Enthusiast : lol
2014-11-02 20:20:21 UTC One (Sydney) niemiec25 Maverick[COP] : [6S] Enthusiast - whatever you write in pm, you ve been reported already

This is seen in your above screenshot, and the screenshot also shows him telling you that he's probably going to get banned - and he is correct about that.

14 days will be issued.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's