[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Choosing a gamertag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys

Recently got myself a PS4 and I am looking to create a GamerTag which isnt my real name or looks stupid.

How do you guys go about choosing your tags? Smile

Cheers

Ash
Don't ask. Sad
What's that?
(2014-11-03 15:00)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ask. Sad
LOL

As for the question, I use the same gamertag for almost everything so make sure you like it before you pick it. I chose mine based around a character from a TV show (Can you guess? Tongue) and added my fav number, doesn't quite work for everyone though.
Sirenboy1992?
RacerAsh3

Tongue

Or did you not want your real name at all
If it has random capital letters or numbers you will look silly Wink I tend to chose maybe one or two words/items that i like. A great example being my forum name here 'Nismo' linked to the Nissan motorpsorts tuning company and i like jap cars Smile

Having a clean tag is ideal, more so on xbox as people tend to chose theirs much more wisley than playstation.
RacerHash420 =P
RacerAss3
swagyolo69
(2014-11-03 14:59)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]How do you guys go about choosing your tags? Smile

Cheers

Ash

Pick Morreboy Wink

Ah, thats to cool for you Wink What about BadAsh
BadAssh3?
Call your self "ABusFullOfChildren" so that when you kill someone is some game it says " 'xXxPussyDestroyerxXx' was killed by ABusFullOfChildren" Biggrin
(2014-11-03 14:59)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]How do you guys go about choosing your tags? Smile

The simplest of ways is to look at things around you, perhaps you might see a word or phrase or just some item you could name yourself after. Like... Audiojack. As in the connector that connects your speaker. Scared But please don't steal my nickname.
Greek mythology is full of ideas.
Reference URL's