[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban me! (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Oggeboyy
- Time & Date of Incident : 2012-01-07 15:00
- Reasons why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel that your unban request unfairly denied: josh stood across the road when I come and are hunted in 160-180. I then crashes into him and when he writes that I do not accept the siren. then becomes even banned. love TC please unban me!

By Oggeboyy
I accept the fact that you were in a chase, however you simply weren't paying any attention. You would have had a separate 'InSim siren' on your screen (as well as the map) telling you that there is another chase up ahead. You should definitely slowed down, even just a little bit, however you came at us full speed and with very little (if any) braking. You hit 3 cops, and put 1 of them on their roof.

If you had acknowledged this by saying sorry, I might have been more lenient. However, I told you yesterday that you should read the rules and stick to them. You clearly haven't done that. I have have had nothing but complaints and we have given you more than enough chances before banning you.

Josh.
I hadde a police officer who chased me and he did not slow down. Sorry. I promise I'll take it easy give me a chance josh. You can get money if you now want to just yes gets unbanned. I will read the rules again and I swear!
(2012-01-07 18:20)Oggeboyy Wrote: [ -> ]You can get money if you now want to just yes gets unbanned.

Your mate just tried that with us and nearly got banned. Bribery doesn't go down well here.

I'll give you another chance as you are new to TC, hopefully you'll remember this for next time Smile

Josh.
and to note, don't post this in unban appeals, just post in the Unban Request Forum.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's