[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Something New...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LiveforSpeed_2014-11-05_00-00-55_zpsbb0fb929.jpg]

Mark your calendars for November 15th, folks.
Oooh! Can't wait! Biggrin
Damn nice! Can't wait!
Ooo, interesting.
Very good Photoshop skills for those countdown light things, I have to say. Tongue
*starts engine*
Ooo, drag strip! Rare sight these days on LFS when it comes to Events! Intriguing!
Getting in for sure ;P
OK so what happened?
(2014-11-15 19:05)Cameron T Wrote: [ -> ]OK so what happened?

We haven't forgotten about the event.

My timezone is GMT-5. For the record, it's 14:28 for me. My day starts 5 hours after yours. I'm currently in charge of announcements. The announcement is not quite finished yet, so please be patient.

Chances are it'll have to be announced tomorrow. Sorry everyone. My computer doesn't seem to want to work at all today.
for the ones that not understand ken (dont worry your not alone i guess) the announcement comes in a few hours.
(2014-11-15 20:20)Sadie Wrote: [ -> ]for the ones that not understand ken (dont worry your not alone i guess) the announcement comes in a few hours.

Correction: Tomorrow. I'm asking BT if he can do it because my computer has to go back to TigerDirect again.
Oh so the event wasn't happening today? Lol Wink
(2014-11-15 20:33)Cameron T Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so the event wasn't happening today? Lol Wink

Uh, no. It was never going to happen today.
(2014-11-15 20:41)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-15 20:33)Cameron T Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so the event wasn't happening today? Lol Wink

November 15th, its 16th today. So.

Not sure why you would announce "mark your calendars for 15th November if it wasn't going to happen anyway.
(2014-11-16 10:52)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-15 20:41)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]

November 15th, its 16th today. So.

Not sure why you would announce "mark your calendars for 15th November if it wasn't going to happen anyway.

you can't attend an event you know nothing about.
yesterday was supposed to be the announcement date but my computer isnt stable enough to prep everything.

Anyway, I'm not sure about the wording either. I didn't make the post

Sorry for the confusion and delays, everyone. My computer is in the shop, and BT is....somewhere. The event will have to wait.
Reference URL's