[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - racerss (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): racerss
● Their LFS GameName(s): Blue

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/FvgK2/racerss.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 21:30.00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
3 minutes ago

Avoiding a possible high fine by disconnecting while getting busted.
"Rules Wrote:3.1. Do not leave the chase.
Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.
Hello,

I was a bit upset because (Propably the 3rd chase i lost today) However it's not a reason to disconnect while being chased.

I'm sorry for that. Won't happen again.

(2014-11-05 18:41)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Avoiding a possible high fine by disconnecting while getting busted.

No matey, i'll send 500 € To each cop that was chasing me. (I Don't know if i got fined already, but i'll send 500€ to each cop that was chasing as a sorry for broking the rule 3.1)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

As stated above
3.1. Do not leave the chase.
Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.

Blue got busted then attempted to avoid the fine he is stating that being mad is no reason to disconnect but did it anyway. Blue If you were mad you should have let them bust you and then leave the server.
Blue- Racerss will receive a confirm able warning for breaking rule 3.1. Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's