[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beeing an LFS S2 owner for over 6 years (Join Date 2005-08-05) now and recently rediscovered it. Back in 2008 I joined up with iRacing when it first went puplic and pretty much lost all my interest in LFS.

But while beeing bored during the holidays I decided to fire up LFS again. Discovered the 0.6B upgrade and the new track configurations and was immediately thinking that this could be great for cruising.

And I came right in time for your server reset and the new insim stuff, which is great btw. Now you really got me hooked. It's really a lot of fun to join one of your servers for a bit of cruising and maybe a chase or something. Its just a very welcome change to the usual sim racing I do.

I have been driving over 2500 kms on your server in the last couple of days, which is quite a lot compared to my overall 25000 LFS kms online Smile

So far I have only be driving as a robber. Had some (I think) good chases.
I try my best to drive clean, as a long time iRacer I have been reprogrammed and avoidable contact with another car is something which really hurts me lol. In a chase, of course, contact is not avoidable, but I will not do any silly stuff like trying to overtake a pack of slower cars by going right trough the middle or driving in the opposite lane for an extended period of time especially not in place where you can't see a lot of the track and oncoming traffic. So as a Cop you don't have to risk everything if you are chasing me. You will get your chance to take me out Wink

Now I'm looking forward to try the role of a cop. But I just don't feel confident enough to do a proper job as a cop. First of all I still have a few questions regarding the functions and rights of a cop but I will open a thread in the correct place for this questions and for the second part I am still writing my autohotkey macro thingy to control everthing with the nice wifipad app McGherkin did introduce.

I have already done the graphic for the wifiapp
What do you think? I plan to make one also for a TOW vehicle and for normal robber use. Did I miss something for the Cops? Or do you have suggestions for other buttons? And btw the name CruiseBox is just a placeholder.

So... As you can see I sometimes get carried away a little bit. While I ment to only write a simple hello all post I am writing for 20 minutes now... lol

Cheers
-Velo

Edit: Ok, who edited my post and then didn't even say hello Rolleyes lol
Heya!

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay, but that shouldn't be too hard. Smile
Any questions about copping, feel free to ask any cop trainer.
A list can be found here:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=496
Hello!

Enjoy in TC! Your gonna love it!

Very nice wifiapp thingy you have too Ohmy
Welcome to the community MaxVelo!

We should do some racing arround then, huh? I've got the same problem. Finding the right lines, trying to keep out of contact with others, making it easy for the cop to catch me.

Oh, and no-one editted your post. McGherkin his name is just added to the auto-swear-filter, for some weird reason *cough* W00t
welcome Biggrin
(2012-01-08 00:12)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and no-one editted your post. McGherkin his name is just added to the auto-swear-filter, for some weird reason *cough* W00t

Oh... lol didn't know that Smile
Hello there. Im sure you'll enjoy it here and looking forward to meet you on the roads Smile Nice wifipad btw.
Welcome Wink
Reference URL's