[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sharing a secret
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone,

So for those who do not know me, I am Don ([MAC] Don) one of the MAC leaders together with Morreboy.

As this is a safe community for me I would like to share a secret that almost nobody knows, everyone in our team does know it, but as I would like to share it and don't trust my surrounding due to the chance of leaks I find this a safe place to share it because leaking will never trigger my local people. (Thanks internet Tongue)
So what I would like to share is that fact that I am gay. It is not really something I am struggling with but it is something that feels good to share. It is also not hard for me in daily life due that nobody ever things that I am gay. I told three persons now including my Mom and none of them expected me to tell me that I like boys Tongue

Well that is my little story I am curious about your response. Smile

This is me. I am Don and I am gay.
[Image: LoSKcvn.jpg?1]
It's okay, everyone is equal and that's great you've shared your secret with other people. Just enjoy your life like you normally do.
Shouldn't even be a secret. Be who you want to be.
I already start to like these comments Smile
Gives me a real fulfilled feeling Biggrin
Thanks! Smile
There are lots of people just like you on the server so never fear!

But yes, you have the bottle to be uprfront about it which is what we like to see Smile
Nothing wrong with being gay, everyone must be a person what they see themselves as.
As BP Said

It's nothing you have to be afraid of. Neither should be a secret, it's not something you need to keep hidden.

You're like you want to be, and if you're happy with who you are, let others think what they want Smile
Eh, congrats? Lol

Send me a PM if you ever need to talk.
I never found the problem on it, if you are happy , its your live, and all are persons, dont keep this in secret, it dosent have any problem. Be happy and here you have a friend for all what you need
Whatever floats your boat.
[Image: 4DQ111A.png]
You can be whatever you want to be, it's your own choice and life. Smile And as mentioned above, it shouldn't be a secret.
Well you know it's so easy to hide. And as you go around that you are gay you get a lot of bad comments aswell. The first person I told about it disliked me because of it, never spoke to him anymore. So I keep it hidden til I feel like to tell so Smile
Honestly, anybody who tells you your choice is wrong is pretty damn selfish, it's your own feelings so there should never be any worry in your life about something that's perfectly normal to you.

Respect Smile
(2014-11-06 18:10)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, anybody who tells you your choice is wrong is pretty damn selfish, it's your own feelings so there should never be any worry in your life about something that's perfectly normal to you.
You stole my words Smile
Indeed you shouldn't worry about others opinions too much, the most important thing is that you're happy being who you're.
True but I got bullied a lot in the past you know so I am carefull now, and if people start being a dush because of me being gay cost properbly more energy then just keeping it silent Smile

So right now I am going to keep it like that maybe on my next school.
But on a highschool people just don't respect that. Then you are a taboo, others told the school and some even get rocks trough the window at home with dead messages on it. Not risking that shit Tongue
(2014-11-06 18:10)TheInsider Wrote: [ -> ]The first person I told about it disliked me because of it,

Then , he/she wasn't a real friend
Finally I'm not the only gay person on the server.
(2014-11-06 18:27)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I'm not the only gay person on the server.

There might be (and is) a whole huge bunch, but I don't think most people here think sexual orientation is a relevant thing in a video game community. Laugh
first my sligthly off-topic part - about this thread in general
slightly off-topic (Click to View)
Now to you - my respect, that you've chosen to create this thread. I know how hard such a step is, and how relieving it can feel to create such a thread and find the right words and just blow it out there (here). Nice to read, that it makes you feel better and as I would've wished you without this thread - all the best.
(2014-11-06 18:37)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-06 18:27)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I'm not the only gay person on the server.

There might be (and is) a whole huge bunch, but I don't think most people here think sexual orientation is a relevant thing in a video game community. Laugh

It is important to be accepted the way you are and have the freedom to say which sexual orientation you got. Even in a video game community Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's