[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Got snow yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fun to know
No.
A little bit, not very much tho.
Nope, the closest I get to snow is frost on a cold morning.
Yes

[Image: qEEdhrN.jpg]
No, have sun..
(2014-11-07 11:45)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, the closest I get to snow is frost on a cold morning.

This.
Sad
Yes we had a bit of snow already, i'm living in the capital area of Finland but it all melted during last night.
Seldom get snow on the Isle of Wight, we dont really have what i call winters here. Alot of time our leaves don;t come of the trees until mid december, and by mid march are in full bloom again.

Would love snow, but it not happening, and even if we do get a snow event, the IOW is chaos, we just cant cope as an island here, we dont have the resources.
Here in Northern Savonia we have some and there's a gentle snowfall going on.

[Image: NMhBlde_zpsae3a5e94.jpg]
Had some last night.. so much drift very fun 8)
Don't talk about snow, that's the season of hell for me.
We dont have snow yet but it can come pretty soon, its pretty damn cold right now
No snow here, but it's right next to us over in Sweden. Can't bloody wait till it comes here. Miss the fun and cosiness it brings.
Its getting cold here now but no snow in Bergen atm.
Either we will have no snow or tons of it.
We've had one christmas with no snow and one where we had to go on the roof and shovel of about a meter of snow in height of the roof.
Who knows what we get this winter.
[Image: WVXOFkl.jpg]
pic taken in my room its have been this weather all day long
I would love some snow but nope, it's just rainy. Sad

[Image: DSC_0166_zps39pi1oy6.jpg]
I don't like snow, so I'm glad that in The Netherlands it's only becoming a bit colder. Wink
(2014-11-07 13:23)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Here in Northern Savonia we have some and there's a gentle snowfall going on.

[/img]

I was there last night. I unfortunately drove through the snow and very bad weather on my way up there and on my way down from there.. It was dry and no snow at 00:40 still Tongue
Snowed a bit this morning, but it was gone within an hour.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's