[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban me I he did not write! (Unban Request Granted by Mike)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Oggeboyy
- Time & Date of Incident 2012-01-07 23:20
- Reasons why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel That your unban request unfairly denied: Mike, I came in full father and touching his rear door. and since you wrote me to say SRY. then I wrote just SRY but you chide me premature. I crash not even on him .love really TC unban me now I did lodge wrong!

by Oggeboyy
Like I said before, don't post these threads in "Unban Appeals". Post them in the "Unban Requests Section".

For future reference (im sure you'll need it) this place;

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Mike has been informed and should reply shortly.

Josh.
okay but I do not take it away now, he will answer me in here so we're talking.
Hi. I've been on pretty much all day and already know about your previous ban etc. A couple of times after being unbanned you have been messing around with your friend and have caused a few problems (turning on road, pulling out etc).

Then, just before you got banned you came out of pits without looking. You moved over and went onto the wrong side. We then contined to pass you (me and [GLOW] CrazYpig) and you moved back in, hitting CrazYpig in the rear slightly. You then continued to drive right behind me upto the top of Highway one before overtaking and turning right, pushing my car and yourself onto the grass for no apparent reason.

I then asked you why you done that, but I had no reply. I then checked why you got exactly banned on your records, came back and still saw nothing so decided a nice little break was more appropriate.

I'll be happy to hear your side of the story.

Thanks.
Mike.
I have not been to any or received any warning. I touch you one time so we went out and I wrote SRY. but you did not. then when we went out on the grass and you wrote me to write SRY. Then I kept on writing SRY but I got the bank early. do not understand why I have not done anything wrong. One time I met you please unban me I did lodge mike!
From what I saw and from what the chatlogs show, you didn't say sorry once. Below are the last 4 entries:

2012-01-07 22:11:20 UTC Montana Oggeboyy OggeRacing : !odo
2012-01-07 22:06:58 UTC Montana Oggeboyy OggeRacing : !odo
2012-01-07 21:15:19 UTC Montana Oggeboyy OggeRacing : !odo
2012-01-07 21:15:14 UTC Montana Oggeboyy OggeRacing : !odo
at 23:10 I got banned. and I'm not so quick to see or write SRY. so I eh on the way ackeracing told me that you had written the check and I would just write, but when you chide me. I took care of me as gone as possible but touch you one time so do not think I'll get bank for it.
To be honest, you shouldnt have to be told to say sorry. What you done was intentional. No doubt about that at all. If you want to mess around, do it on a server that allows you to. Not on a server that people want to actually drive on without being disturbed.

I'm going to give you a final chance. I suggest before going back on the servers, you read the Server Rules at the Forums, as anymore messing around or hitting other cars etc will get you a servere punishment.

Thanks,
Mike.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's