[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - kevin3495 (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
- Your LFS Username: kevin3495

- Time & Date of Incident: Like 6 months ago?

- Replay / Screenshot Link: None
- Replay Timestamps: None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

So, I've been banned for quite a while now, and been driving on another cruise server, which is pretty boring since there hardly is anybody online, My mates asked me to fill in a unban request so that I could drive with them again.

I have been banned for calling a mate a black person (you know the word) quite weird how I got banned due to that, since most black people take no offense of it, ANYWAY, I'll stop using such terms that got me banned, Mostly cruise around and don't really type anyway.

I wish to come back to this server since this server is Unique to the other servers, with the high player base which gives this game a realistic cruise feeling, and the Police system is also quite awesome!

Thanks in advance.
Please do not use racial slurs ever again, it can cause offence - even as a joke or non maliciously. It is easier to forbid all racial slurs, regardless of who it came from, and in what context. Do not slip up again, please.

Feel free to use them in !pm or !ch if whoever can see it is fine with the language.

Your ban will be lifted since you've served most of it, and you've made a decent unban request.

Understand all this?

I will also be generous and let this slide: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=11448

You should've made an appeal.
I do, I again apologize for my immature language.

Thanks for lifting my ban Smile
Unbanned.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's