[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Reduce the class of the MRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. The MRT is a very fun car to drive, as we all might know. It's a class 5 car, and it earns +1 per 5 sec of driving at speed limit. It sits at 40 000€, just like the FZ5, and is not faster than a mid-class XRT. It is defiantly not a GTR. I think that reducing the class of the MRT by 1 or 2 would make it more balanced and fun, as right now it earns the same amount of money as a GTR.
I don't see a problem with having MRT as a +2 car. Let's see others opinions as well.
The MRT is already an inappropriate and illegal car to drive in a 'city'. I would not like to see the class being reduced because I would hate to see them everywhere on the server. I would probably say yes to getting rid of the car (kart) completely but sometimes they can be fun.
(2014-11-08 20:58)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]The MRT is already an inappropriate and illegal car to drive in a 'city'. I would not like to see the class being reduced because I would hate to see them everywhere on the server. I would probably say yes to getting rid of the car (kart) completely but sometimes they can be fun.

can we remove xrt too then? because drifters are also everywhere and i hate to see them.

i say +1 for the idea of giving them +2
(2014-11-09 12:18)Sadie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-08 20:58)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]The MRT is already an inappropriate and illegal car to drive in a 'city'. I would not like to see the class being reduced because I would hate to see them everywhere on the server. I would probably say yes to getting rid of the car (kart) completely but sometimes they can be fun.

can we remove xrt too then? because drifters are also everywhere and i hate to see them.

i say +1 for the idea of giving them +2

There's a pretty big difference between the MRT and XRT Tongue

Drifters are the same illegal "class" as speeders, they are treat the same. Drifting also has nothing to do with the discussion.

The MRT has NO reverse gear, no indicators, low profile, difficult to be seen, incredibly dangerous in city environments and very difficult and dangerous for cops to restrain. That is was Nismo is getting at.

I like the MRT personally but to be honest, I'm not a fan of it in South City, it should be a +1 car or not on at all imo because I just see it like a UFR, A fun almost pointless gadget to get rid of some money.
Its a go-kart. It shouldn't even be on the road's legally. No lights or no horn. Basically its a "Playboys" car. You own it to show off, not to make money in it.
I used to wonder why MRT is allowed on the servers anyway, but I guess it is fun to drive then. Also I always reasoned that the MRT acts as the motorcycle on TC because we don't have real two-wheelers in the game and the MRT has a motorcycle powertrain Laugh
I disagree on this too, mostly because its illegal to drive a race car in a city.. So theres no point in earning money with this other than that its just to show off or drive on the kart track in SC.
However its not a kart (most people think it is):

Quote:The MRT5 is fun to drive and reminds you of a kart although it has more power and a differential.
MRT is like the funniest thing to drive.
(2014-11-09 16:54)Dowpy Wrote: [ -> ]MRT is like the funniest thing to drive.

+1
(2014-11-09 12:27)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]The MRT has NO reverse gear, no indicators, low profile, difficult to be seen, incredibly dangerous in city environments and very difficult and dangerous for cops to restrain.

The MRT is the only car I've been 'SMIDSY'-'d in on LFS. BUT, Luke, your theory that an MRT is difficult to restrain is down to talent.

I find that just nudging the rear wheels makes for a great pit, then you block them in frontwards and bam-busted.

Or even just brake infront/beside them and show them towards a wall in a controlled manor (textbook copping, honest)

I think it should be a +3 car, personally-although it may lead to a rise in the numbers being used-it's not FZ5/LX6/RAC standard by any means unless you're in super tight corners.

I think the price can stay at 40k though, this'll combat the numbers used issue, making it to the TBO class+LX4 what the LFA is to supercars, rare due to price but so much better.
I see MRT as a motorcycle. No reverse gear, small. Yes it does not have indicators but not like indicators are very noticeable either. As long as there are no glare effect on lights, MRT not having indicators makes very little difference. Headlights are also irrelevant. It does have a brake light though.

And you are cruising on a racetrack pretending it's a normal roads of some sort. So why it's so hard to use your imagination for MRT?

+3 income would be fair tbh. Yesterday i was flipped twice and got stuck twice because of no reverse gear in just 150km. And it can hardly keep up with TBO class.
Reference URL's