[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: oh god i cant find the name of a song and its bothering me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help me if you know it
the video clip was mostly in a recording studio it was a black white cartoon of two characters who were both singing and then kissing the song was about love
can you please help me
thanks in advance
Do you remember any of the words?
no, I don't remember any, I don't remember the rhyme either, I only remember the part of the clip and that I really liked it

the only things i remember being similair are gigi d' agostino's blablabla and the riddle, the only two similair songs. (atleast i think so). it was a classic 2004-ish song too
Where did you hear it? Have you perhaps check'd your web browsers history if it wasn't too long ago or did you hear it from the radio for example? Btw was the song even in English?

This?
noo it wasnt gigi's it was more of a love song with a cartoony black&white videoclip
Aha- Take on me????

(2014-11-09 19:46)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]
holy crap you found it
omg i was looking for it to ages
thank you so much!!!
Wow that brings back memories from the childhood. Dont think i've heard it since.. at least not for years.
Yah that's a good throwback!!
Such a nice song
First thought when I read your description of it ;D
Damn I remember this song from good old days.

It was the third most played songs on European radio and television during third quarter of 2003 and performed one of the longest-running singles in the 2003 French SNEP Singles Charts (41 weeks), peaking at #9. The song was also a top five hit in Denmark, Germany and Austria, and a top ten hit in Belgium (Wallonia) and Switzerland. It remains to date One-T's most successful single.
Reference URL's