[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User report - LeonRL (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SULiikCZ

● Their LFS Username(s): LeonRL
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]Leon[VCU]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Report Video
● Replay Timestamps: 1:20:42

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 9.11.2014 19:08 CEST

Why im doing this... He only using power of cop. I ram him because he stoped really fastly and i cant brake that fast. After that he says i was rear end him. That was true but in case it was a failure of brakes.
This report is being looked into by [TC] Management and you've reported a [TC] Member. Please be patient.

I was online so that replay can be used, but you should actually take the effort and acquire a replay next time. If you don't put effort into the report, nothing will come of it.

This will be looked into.

http://www.filedropper.com/leonreport

That is the replay. Please find the timestamp, and edit your original post.
I didnt save it at that time because i was kicked and i cant save that replay.
I've uploaded a replay for you to use. Download it, open it and find the timestamp. Then edit your original post with my replay link and the relevant timestamp.
Done, now its complete
As this report is about me, I will not discuss it. However, I will portray my side of the incidents.

You said in the replay that I had created the chaos and that I stomped my brakes so that I could fine you. Here is a picture of the chaos that I allegedly produced. As you can see, it was there before we arrived.

[Image: 413aaf495a.jpg]

Same timestamp, but a different angle, shows you tailgating

[Image: 04d5b6b025.jpg]

This is the exact moment I started braking. As you can see, it's not a last second stop. There's plenty of room, but you were tailgating me -

[Image: f5ec203129.jpg]

- and because you were tailgating me, this happened.

[Image: GQcE2KP.gif]

After a bit of cat and mouse play, where you were reversing away from me so I couldn't initiate chase, you were fined for the incident. You then decided to ram me and drive off.

Edit: Forgot to mention that during the reversing incident, I hit another user quite hard. I just want to add that I did apologize for it afterwards and that it was accepted.

[Image: Sx1jKOT.gif]

That's why you were kicked.
Well, whats from this to me? (but in first "gif" its late reaction)
Hello,

You caused an accident by tailgating. You were following Leon so closely that, when he had to brake for an upcoming hazard, you failed to stop in time. This caused an accident for which you were appropriately fined the minimum amount of 150 Euro.

Later on, you intentionally reversed into him and you were subsequently and justifiably kicked.

Leon did nothing wrong. Please think before reporting. Wasting admin time isn't taken lightly.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's