[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: hi everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello again guys.

I'm DM | Jr. (jnrjames is the account name)... Actually my name is "Enishan BAHAR". im 27 years old and joining to you in Turkey mostly, but im in Cyprus now. Im cruising since 2008 with you, someone of you know me a lil bit. mostly im try to start street races and try to hard robber chases, or fast cruise.

Sorry for my English my friends. its not very well :/

And i have a problem. im getting

"DM | Jr - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)" error for trying to join the servers, why its happening? im checked im not in ban list.

i try to join server and in sim automaticly bans me. i dont get it. Can u help me for this Smile ty and nice to meet you all in forum.

Take Care
The account fraud code thing comes if you log with a VPN or from another country. Smile
Welcome Smile

(2014-11-09 18:19)jnrjames Wrote: [ -> ]"DM | Jr - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)" error for trying to join the servers, why its happening? im checked im not in ban list.

i try to join server and in sim automaticly bans me. i dont get it. Can u help me for this Smile ty and nice to meet you all in forum.

Take Care

That will happen each time you switch countries.

You are unbanned so join the server Smile. Next time you switch countries just let us know and we will take care of it. Preferably before you join it.
im in T.R.N.C. now (Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus). And Europe countries dont recognize this country. how can we fix it? do you have an idea?

(2014-11-09 18:27)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Smile

(2014-11-09 18:19)jnrjames Wrote: [ -> ]"DM | Jr - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)" error for trying to join the servers, why its happening? im checked im not in ban list.

Take Care

That will happen each time you switch countries.

You are unbanned so join the server Smile. Next time you switch countries just let us know and we will take care of it. Preferably before you join it.

oh Thank you. idk that information. im student in TRNC. can u define 2 countries for my profile? Turkey and TRNC ?
Welcome, jnrjames. You will certainly have a good time playing around.
Welcome to the server!
Hope you enjoy your time here. Smile
Welcome to TC
i taking same insim message. im not changed country but why this is happened again?

Any ideas?
Your country change happened again this time from Cyprus to Turkey. You're unbanned again now.
Reference URL's