[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Sean_drifter

● Time & Date of Incident:about a week ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I have been banned for .vob mods. I have been warned about it that is right.
I should of thought about it earlier too.
Right i know this will sound stupid and you heard this from me before , but as i said previously , i have few versions of LFS. Cracked , Modded , cruise (up to date), i have been using that vob for LFS Drift (modded) version , which was compatible with many servers, after a while my Crusie Folder of LFS completely broke which has made me do a back up from the Drift version (modded) and i didn't take notice of the vob mod , as i got use to it.Yes you have told me before when i actually took sreenshots in-game about it , then after i reed it , i went in-game to safezone , reloged from the LFS drift version (modded) to LFS cruise but never really took a closer look to it as i got used to it. I want to be unbanned because I do , I really do enjoy LFS with the TC City driving Server that is the main server which is making me still play LFS , it is exciting and so on but we're not talking about how nice the server is , we're talking about me wanting to come back , as a prove that i have COMPLETELY no vob mods on LFS cruise (i will make extra sure that i have no vob mods ever again) is this >

I hope this unban request will go the route I'm hoping , sorry for this time taking incident , I'll use my top ability to not do any rule-braking.
Thank you for reading this , more than happy to answer questions.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Waiting patiently
Hello Sean,

It's been discussed and i've decided that you will be unbanned. Due to the fact you've waited just over a week to make this unban request, let the 8 days you've spent banned serve as a warning for your use of VOB mods, if you are caught using them again further action will be taken.

You will be unbanned shortly.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's