[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Basic Training - BloodRage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: blood
Nickname: BloodRage
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Any time / Finnish & English

Administrator Message by: Daniel

Thread updated with correct format.
Not sure if you have seen Daniels admin message, when you get a moment please follow his instructions, thanks! Smile
I have just checked and your cop rights are not revoked. Thus, you are eligible to take basic training. Thanks for posting in the correct format.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
i have read the rules, i will do my best to follow them. cant promise 100% at first when im practising cus all this is new to me but will try my very best. no intentions to break the rules ever on purpose
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
roger that, ty
Training Unfinished

Date: 12.11.2014

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Continue from: Pit on the corner

Notes: Spend the time given wisely, try to improve your car control. my advice would be for you to drive around Aston on single player to get to know the track.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I will do as said, but i dont have yet Aston TC layout, havent been on it yet so i need to visit to be able to save for offline use, but i will do as told

can i visit the training server once with staffers permission so i could save the layout and practise at offline the corner speeds, could this kinda of request go thru, i know rules forbid to go there without trainer but had to ask or i cant practise as olli recommended, anyone?
No you won't be allowed to take any training team layout and practice on it. You're better off just practicing on the normal track for cornering speed, braking times etc.
ioh ok, just asked cus was un sure, wont hurt to ask

FZ5 is pretty new to me also, so i will just drive around with it on server one and start aston driving tomorrow morning, i might not be able totally to stay out of server one but ill practise as much as i can, ty for the advices and the extra time
Okay, you can't have an excuse for everything unfortunately so be warned.

You have told us you have an injury on your wrist and you require surgery meaning you will be out of action for a bit. If this is all true then it's understandable why your Car control is poor however, I hope this was the case a few weeks ago in your last session as there's not much difference.

Either way, it would waste both yours and our time if you were to do the training in the time you are injured. Good luck with your surgery, and reapply when you are fit to drive again and you believe you will be able to pass the training. If you can't keep control after slightly touching somebodies car then you won't pass your training, you only have 1 more chance if you fail this. Use this time wisely please.

Archived.

~ Luke
[TC] Training Team
Reference URL's