[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - spark - (archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: The_shark

● Their LFS Username(s): Sparklez
● Their LFS GameName(s): [CPG]Spark[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?v3fqi67d2gdkudt
● Replay Timestamps: Spec spark from 34:35 - 34:40 moving rb.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
10/11-2014 20:30 gmt+1
I was being chased and spark decided to do a moving roadblock, doesn't really look like a roadblock either.

Anyway that resulted in me getting camber damage and loosing the chase. He did say sorry afterwards, tho i'm not accepting it.
Hello,

I did apologize for what i did, however, he [Dowpy] should have slowed down no matter who is in front of you a cop or a civilian. I really think you should have slowed down as the people that are passing the roundabout have the priority before you enter the Roundabout. Also the Roadblock was not set up. I agree i misjudged the speed he was traveling at and turned in as i was expecting him to slow down. Anyway i would like to apologize once again for this incident if this was my fault.
It would've been different if you actually attempted to do a normal roadblock, now you were in a rush for some reason and screwed it all up, don't try to blame me when it's your fault.

I'm still not gonna accept the sorry and let an admin take a look at this.
It is your decision to not accept my apologie, I will leave it here for an admin to resolve.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I have looked over the replay and this is what i have found.

1) The roadblock was poorly placed
2) He should of known better to place such a late roadblock
3) He also tried to move his car a bit more to block Dowpy even more

Therefore Sparkz will have his COP licence revoked and has too take the COP test again to be able too [COP] on TC servers. Basic Training is not required, only the completion of the [COP] test.

Please bare in mind Sparkz that this is now the THIRD time you have moved your roadblock wrongly. If this keeps on occuring your rights will be revoked and you will have to take both Basic and Advanced to regain you [COP] status back.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's