[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Volvo300 Mania (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): volvo360drift
● Their LFS GameName(s): Volvo 300 mania

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/reportvolvo300mania
● Replay Timestamps:

37.35: User reaches the user im chasing (we are parked) parks infront and reverses into me.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):

The situation described above and many chases with him and his immature attitude and constantly pushing/crashing lead to this report.

Hope you look into it.
~F
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Indeed he backs into you while trying to deal with your suspect. He brakes slightly but still goes ahead with the ram. He may have been trying to park there and interfere but that is still against rules and still he didn't apologize for hitting you. He has no history of ramming though, he also claims to not think it is wrong by stating, "What i didnt do anyting?" and thinks it is funny and says "go ahead report me Biggrin".

He clearly doesn't know the rules nor does he want to learn them. I will give him the benefit of the doubt here and issue a stern warning, as well as in game message with a link to the rules. If he is caught doing this again or any other ramming more severe punishments will be enforced. Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's