[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - WarLabGun (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Garypants

● Their LFS Username(s): jaydem
● Their LFS GameName(s): WarLabGun

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/od7m4g
● Replay Timestamps:
19:16
08:11 if necessary

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

19:16 - Warlab is on his side on HW1 near pit lane entry. Another user comes to flip him back over, about a second later my suspects passes. Sirens from that point were on his screen and he decides to drive directly into my path instead of tucking himself away as much a possible. I never got a sorry from this and his attitude in the chat wasn't best pleasing. This accident could of well been all an 'accident' but his reply was "oooh mah gat".

8:11 No courtesy of other players, no apologizing.

Note: Tried speaking to him about it, no reply.

I understand this is a very borderline report, however he needs to take more care and apologize when he caused me to lose my chase
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I hate to add on to this kind of thing, but he was barging people around, arguing and generally being quite aggressive to people ruining the overall experience of the server yesterday, me AND Carl were both considering reports.
First off, sorry for taking so long to deal with this since I took it.

@Matt: If you wish to add something to a report you are more than welcome but without time stamps or evidence for us to check, it's rather useless.

As for the report, it's a tough one to judge but it looks to me as though you may have hit him regardless of if he moved or not however, his moving forward certainly didn't help the situation. Although it doesn't look like he tried to block you, he didn't apologise for causing you to hit him and therefore will receive a warning for failure to apologise.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's