[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Christmas bundle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I Was wondering since Christmas is upcoming why don't you guys make a bundle that includes 3 or 4 vehicles such as FXO XRT RB4 LX4/6 For Christmas where you can buy all these cars with a discount or some sort, maybe like 10% discount on each vehicle in the bundle, which means if we buy this bundle we get a 40% discount.
This actually does sound funny but it sounds cool as well it will make players play more for this bundle (especially me) if this idea just doesn't go with the server then make another one that is kind of similar, would really love to see TC make something special for Christmas.
Thanks guys hope you like this!
EDIT: forgot to say I think this should be a limited time offer from maybe December 12 until January 1.
Would like to hear everyone's opinion!
Its a good idea.
Thanks, Hope the rest likes it as well!
Nice ide
Thanks otava Smile
Good idea, nice christmas present.
Well i'm a bit against this idea, there hasn't been such discounts of cars during last Christmas's. So basicly this would again allowe new players to become richer more quickly, so it's a -1 from me. Also there's already too much money around in my opinion and this would just increase the amount. I'm pretty sure this idea won't get too much support as the FZ5 isn't included on the bundle.
Agreeing with Olli on this one.
Well then lets put the FZ5 in the bundle Biggrin
If they were forced to buy the bundle from new, they would get around 17-20k cheaper. Since it would be during Christmas time I quite like the idea.

It is not going to damage the economy if brand new cars are 10% cheaper.

So this is a +1 from mee KooKoo
With Olli on this one.

Id prefer a few days of really cheap rental prices for the big gt cars. Might be fun for a while.
I never like this idea. I have to earn alot driving for buy this cars.. if new users come and buy it more cheap... nah , i never like this Idea, sorry
(2014-11-15 09:38)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Id prefer a few days of really cheap rental prices for the big gt cars. Might be fun for a while.
+1 for Pipa's idea, i have been also thinking about that but haven't got to the point of suggesting it, well now as you did it i'm supporting the idea.
Well, Not only the new users get to buy this bundle, also old users get to, and there are many benefits behind this for later on such as selling these vehicles with higher price then what you bought them, it will be cheaper in the bundle so why not save those cars for later and sell them, you will gain more money then the price you bought them with, this not only increases your money but also gives you a chance to buy many cars in cheaper prices.

Lets make something special for Christmas. That's the whole point and the only thing I can come up with is this bundle idea. Post your ideas would love to hear.
(2014-11-15 09:38)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Id prefer a few days of really cheap rental prices for the big gt cars. Might be fun for a while.

That's a nice idea, and won't really damage the economy. In fact, it'd probably flush a lot of money out, since the money you lose would be the same.
(2014-11-15 10:08)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Not only the new users get to buy this bundle, also old users get to
We didn't have such discounts when we started so why should new people get to go there where the fence is the lowest, we had to earn the money to buy the cars, so in my opinion new users should also have to.
(2014-11-15 10:08)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]and there are many benefits behind this for later on such as selling these vehicles with higher price then what you bought them, it will be cheaper in the bundle so why not save those cars for later and sell them, you will gain more money then the price you bought them with, this not only increases your money but also gives you a chance to buy many cars in cheaper prices.
Well in my opinion that's called as cheating the insim.
Not necessarily cheating if its implanted with in the insim. As servers progress new things come in, not everything that's in the server years ago should still be the same without adding or removing anything. So adding something special for everyone is not a bad idea. Just because you didn't get it in the beginning doesn't mean new players don't get it, in fact everyone gets it.
What have new players done to deserve these new money earning / cheap car bargains, that us older users haven't?

Although everyone gets it, it just feels wrong to give newer people all of this cheap stuff, and allow them to have quick easy cash by simply buying a pack of cars on a lowered 'Christmas' price, and then just selling them for the default market price.

They should earn their cars and money, as everyone else has.

Olli Wrote:We didn't have such discounts when we started so why should new people get to go there where the fence is the lowest, we had to earn the money to buy the cars, so in my opinion new users should also have to.
Exactly that ^
(2014-11-15 11:49)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]in fact everyone gets it.
Well not everyone would benefit about this to be honest. Lets say for example if this idea would be implemented only new users would get the advantage of it, because at least i and others who have been around for a longer time might already own every car available on TC. Only new players would benefit about this idea, as who would like to buy for example a second FXO or XRT if he has already got one? But then a new player would buy it for sure as he doesn't have it yet and why should he/she be allowed to get it for a cheaper price than we did. I have already made my opinion quite clear and i believe that there are others who agree with me.
I like this, +1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's