[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Incident (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS Username(s): psygo
● Their LFS GameName(s): Psygo

● Their LFS Username(s): juntunen123
● Their LFS GameName(s): [GLOW] Juntu

● Their LFS Username(s): mattstergt
● Their LFS GameName(s): [RDSR] Matt°

● Their LFS Username(s): Jason1984
● Their LFS GameName(s): Orange TM

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s62chr...cident.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 3:20:27

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Well firstly I had a collision with a player and then I told him just to apologize to me so I can inform him that he made a hard collision with me and I took all the impact which made me crash several barriers and fly, firstly I started by stating what was wrong and I was clarifying that he was wrong but he disagreed and explained to me all the mistakes I made and I believed that it was indeed my fault and then I told him it was kind of both our faults and I apologized to him, but during the conversation to sort this incident out couple of players were bored I guess and decided to join the talk and make it an argument and tell me to shut up and throw their disgusting attitudes at me, I firstly told them its none of their business but they didn't seem to refrain and they just kept telling me to shut up and all and their talk to me seemed insulting to me, I really didn't want to report this at the forum its just going to take away some of my playtime, all I want from this report is that I want someone to warn them and tell them not to do this again, I couldn't tell them because they seemed pissed off at me. I Honestly did not want this to end here, most of what they said to me felt a little bit insulting which I didn't like, so once again all I want is that for them to be told not to do this again. Its better for players involved in incidents/collisions to solve their own problem. I Have crossed many where people just get into the conversation and flame it up.
Also they get them selves in this problem and then they want me to shut up, if they wanted to prove their point they should just state it respectfully. No need for the bad insulting attitude. We can all work our problems out easily.
Thank you for taking this time to read it and I hope this does not happen again with me or any TC member.

P.S I Didn't brake early because I thought he was going to go to the Safe Zone 2 or wait for incoming cars to pass, because there is no chance for a car at 200+km/h to brake that quick.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

Edited post with correct username&nickname. "In the replay" isn't very helpful.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Decent report and quite a few people that misbehaved. We will discuss this behind closed doors to establish the proper punishment and then get back to you.

Might take a little longer than the usual report Smile.
A small note at the top. The TC Servers are meant to be a fun place for everyone and we should welcome new players and not treat them like shit. We as individuals will never get along with everybody, but we should still treat each other respectfully and not bully them into submission with the help of our much more established circle of friends.

Psygo [psygo]:

Accident was clearly his fault. He was completely on the wrong side and had to rejoin the road from the left, while doing so he did not consider the approaching traffic and drove out right infront of it.

Attitude was aggressive and confrontational. It should have been obvious that he was at least partly to blame and while Kookoo responds with a harmless [KooKoo : Huh?] psygo responds with [KooKoo - pay attention to what happens ahead]. Even later it is evident that Psygo is aware of the fact that he drove out right infront of him: [Psygo : and he came flying at 200 i guess while im going 120 or so]. Claiming Kookoo should have slowed down instead of him paying attention when rejoining the road.

While Kookoo kept a friendly attitude* during their conversation, bit heated at first due to psygo setting the tone right away, psygo showed a rather poor attitude throughout.

*Friendly attitude considering that he had 4 people bullying him for something that wasn't his fault in the first place. Certainly did better than i would have.

Quote:2014-11-15 11:02:17 UTC Two (Kyoto) psygo Psygo : whatevs dude
2014-11-15 11:02:21 UTC Two (Kyoto) psygo Psygo : i have better things to do
2014-11-15 11:05:05 UTC Two (Kyoto) psygo Psygo : KooKoo - get over it, you're wrong, everyone else is right

Instead of moving on, as he claims he wants Kookoo to, he keeps trying to infuriate him with provocative comments that add no value to the conversation.

psygo will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to apologise for causing an accident and bullying another user.

[GLOW]Juntu [juntunen123]:

At the time of the accident he was leaving his pit garage and had not witnessed the accident. He however felt the need to participate in the argument and instead of defusing the situation he tried to provoke Kookoo with the following comments:

Quote:2014-11-15 10:59:29 UTC Two (Kyoto) juntunen123 [GLOW] Juntu : KooKoo - Nice little attitude there
2014-11-15 11:00:21 UTC Two (Kyoto) juntunen123 [GLOW] Juntu : You make it my business by being a *Removed* on public chat
2014-11-15 11:08:54 UTC Two (Kyoto) juntunen123 [GLOW] Juntu : stop crying then

He said nothing constructive and only joined the argument to stir Kookoo up. This is plain bullying and will not be tolerated. This is being worsened by insulting him and the fact that all four of them joined in.

For your own sake i will not quote what you said in private chat to another user after this incident. Let me just say that indonesia is not part of the middle east.

juntunen123 will receive a 31 day ban for bullying and using insults while doing so.

[RDSR] Matt° [mattstergt]:

While first joining the argument reasonably and it even looks a little as if he tried to defuse it, he quickly changed his tone and took psygo's side.

Quote:2014-11-15 11:01:56 UTC Two (Kyoto) mattstergt [RDSR] Matt° : KooKoo - You couldn't react at 200.
2014-11-15 11:01:58 UTC Two (Kyoto) mattstergt [RDSR] Matt° : KooKoo - So shush.
2014-11-15 11:03:03 UTC Two (Kyoto) mattstergt [RDSR] Matt° : KooKoo - Trust me, you were at fault.
2014-11-15 11:03:24 UTC Two (Kyoto) mattstergt [RDSR] Matt° : No, but I did check the replay.

He claims to be 100% sure that Kookoo is at fault for the accident and that he knows so, since he looked at the replay. This is highly suspicious and most certainly a lie as he was driving the whole time and there was constant input from him.

Not impossible, but it took him less than 2 minutes to check the replay while driving and the judgement itself was pretty poor.

Conclusion: Matt had no idea what he was talking about and joined the conversation for the sole purpose of shutting Kookoo up. Slightly less serious bullying than Juntu, but bullying nevertheless and nothing we tolerate.

mattstergt will receive a 60day ban for bullying and his horrible URS with similar offences. Future bans in that nature will at least be a year - You have been warned.

Orange TM [jason1984]:

Kept mostly out of it, but said this:

Quote:2014-11-15 11:09:15 UTC Two (Kyoto) Jason1984 ОЯАЛGЕ™ : Guys don't fuel him please.. .damm like a parrot that needs a shotgun to the head LOL

Probalby the worst single comment in that argument and definitly uncalled for. The "LOL" at the end doesn't change the fact that you wanted him to get killed.

jason1984 will receive 60day ban for bullying&wishing death upon another user.

Cheers for the report Kookoo Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's