[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban EmpanN plz (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: EmpanN

- Time & Date of Incident: 2012-01-08

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: hello my little brother EmpanN are banned from this server because he does not speak English I do not understand why he was there please unban him, I write from my account because he did not speak English.

by Oggeboyy
Hello,

Usually people have to post their own unban requests, but I'll allow this as he is your brother.

Righto, he has been banned mainly because he keeps causing accidents and not saying sorry or acknowledging them. He has been told to read the rules, drive on the right/look where he is going and to say sorry when he causes a crash, both in English and in his own language (Finnish I think?, can't remember).

We have been more than fair but he hasn't changed. If he isn't able to play properly then he won't be welcome on our servers.

Josh.
I have talked to him and slowly all the rules for him and he will pull themselves together and if this happens again that he did not write sorry when he crashes then just ban him. hope for the best!
The ban was only for 5 days and I don't really see the point of unbanning him at this point.

If he continues to bug people and break rules he will be banned again.

Josh.
yes I have talked to him and if anything happens, he writes SRY if he breaks the ban, he said.
the term is "sorry", it has more meaning to "sry". Make sure he has a good understanding of at least the basic rules (section 1) before his ban is over.

Josh.
I helped him with all the rules and then fixed a little as he needs if something happens. he understands everything now so that if something happens, he knows that he will be banned again.
Good good, that's what we like to hear.

We'll see if it's worked when e comes back in a few days.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's