[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Gal (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Adrian2k

● Their LFS Username(s): Gal75
● Their LFS GameName(s): Derbijonne

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!DAN0yZAb!gAI06cSYLV...7JjNTuBTV8
● Replay Timestamps:

1:23:44.00 - Does force me to drive in the barrier even i had my indicator on. You see he/she does this on purpuse.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Well he/she just told me to "brake harder" in chat. (Done it to Maverick too, he may add a replay on him)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello!
I want tell my thing too, about this.
I drove with speedlimits, and ofc i braked for the corner, where i had flipped many times.
I think, He/she had time to brake, and change line.
I was driving close of speedlimit. That cant be my fault. He had time for brake and then change line.
I drove behind him long time, and now i thought its good time for pass.
I know I am not allowed to post into someone else's reporting thread but in this case I'd like to add the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x26b1uk6k2y3mm...s.mpr?dl=0

Timestamps:
4:58.00 - I go onto autobahn after him
5:07.00 - If you watch from his perspective, he sees me following, brakes and steers to the left, immediately spectating later on. I assume he did it on purpose. His sorry seems to be quite pointless regarding his behaviour from this report.

Sorry once again for adding something to this report, but I think, it might be helpful.

Thanks for reading!
Mav
Edit: I didnt talk, i just said sorry.
It was really my fault, and accident. I was going to esc and pit, and i didnt try that.
And i said sorry.
And im sorry for you maverick, it was my fault and fail.
But i dont think that is same, accident with maverick and Sadie. Maverick accident was my fault, and really accident. And i said sorry, and didnt try that. But with Sadie, __I__ think it was her fault, and he was changing line = her job to look out and brake if im not giving way, which is not my job. If that 2 accident's will be my fault, then i understand why Maverick broked rules and wrote in this threat. But it wasnt same, and thats why im thinking that its not ok to break rule, from maverick. (writing to this thread)
Just my thinking.
Sadie Wrote:1:23:44.00 - Does force me to drive in the barrier even i had my indicator on. You see he/she does this on purpuse.
To start with, you could have easily have turned off to go the other direction and avoid the crash but you seemed to choose not too however it does seem as though it was an attempt at blocking you.

Maverick Wrote:I know I am not allowed to post into someone else's reporting thread but in this case I'd like to add the following link:
You are allowed to post on reports if you have something relevant to add to it such as this replay and time stamps.

Maverick Wrote:5:07.00 - If you watch from his perspective, he sees me following, brakes and steers to the left, immediately spectating later on. I assume he did it on purpose. His sorry seems to be quite pointless regarding his behaviour from this report.
Not quite sure of the intention here, he seemed to want to hit you but he did pit seemingly as soon as he realized you were passing and provided an apology.

Gal75 Wrote:I drove with speedlimits, and ofc i braked for the corner, where i had flipped many times.
Yes of course you brake for that junction but you were as far right as possible and you slowed down until you almost came to a stop (Blocking Sadie from changing lanes), Sadie hit the barrier and then you accelerated and drove through the junction like normal.

Gal75 Wrote:I drove behind him long time, and now i thought its good time for pass.
You had plenty of time to overtake going around the track, Sadie was only doing the speed limit as cops are not allowed to speed. You chose to stay behind for at least 2 laps with more than enough space to overtake.
Yes, but is speeding and then cop will chase me, thats why i did thought there is good time to pass.
Edit: I did drove from accident fast, becuse i did think if he catch me, he start chase and give fines for that.
(2014-11-15 19:26)Gal75 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but is speeding and then cop will chase me, thats why i did thought there is good time to pass.
Sadie actually gave you plenty of room to pass before the junction but you stayed alongside the whole time.

Due to the fact that this incident could have been easily avoided and the incident involving Maverick was apologised for, I am going to issue a simple warning here. Make sure you don't block or ram people on the servers and if you're unsure of anything you can or cannot do on our servers then you can resort to the rules page found here: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Make sure incidents like these don't happen again and make sure you apologise if/when you cause an accident.

Sadie: Might be an idea to make an attempt to steer away/avoid the accident next time rather than waiting till the last second, it's not fair to say this was completely the other users fault when you had the chance to go right and could have asked him why he blocked you afterwards.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's