[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report-[RDSR]ANT (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im reporting [RDSR]ANT for bullying. When so Roba[COP] started about my lagging he joined in. later on in the replay he insulted me by saying just shows your iq, You couldnt do 9x9 in 15 seconds. this person knows nothing about me and i gave him no reason to bully me. When i told him how he was bullying me he passed no heed on what i was saying. Then him and roba tried convincing me to go to city driving two instead of one. Im an very upset by this and would appreciate an apology from him.
Regards, Irish Mad Man (vdi102) PS. You can see where it starts at 17 minutes 9 seconds. http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/bull .
Hi,

Could you please edit your post to the format provided here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1

Once you have done so, a TC member will look into your report.
● Your LFS Username: vdi102

● Their LFS Username(s): antodrifto
● Their LFS GameName(s): [RDSR]Ant

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/bull
● Replay Timestamps:17 minutes 9 seconds
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Firstly thankyou for the report Irishmadman

Now back to the report, there are a few bits i am going to add to this report.

We do care about our reports Ant, and take the above report quite seriously and TC members will take action. Furthermore some things you have said are quite literally not on.

Chatlogs -
You badger Irishmadman about the report he is making against you

2014-11-15 21:51:59 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto RDP•Ant[COP] : how is that report going?
2014-11-15 21:53:16 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto RDP•Ant[COP] : [TOW]Irish Mad man - Just saying, you didnt use the correct format TC provided
2014-11-15 21:53:38 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto RDP•Ant[COP] : you correct format
2014-11-15 21:53:25 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto RDP•Ant[COP] : so you might wanna fix that

You are adding fuel to the fire at this point Ant.

This may of been a private message however it was in conjunction to the report.

2014-11-15 21:31:34 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto [RDSR] Ant : !pma need to make them suffer.

Sorry Ant why would you want to make some-one suffer? - Not nice imo

Now Irishmadman was fully aware of his lag and was not out on the track being a [TOW]. Just because he is wearing the tag on the server does not imply he is actually enforcing what his tag is stating he should be doing. He chose not to do any Towing and remain away from cars and also not !respond to SOS calls. He did clearly state the lag issue is for only a period of time .

2014-11-15 20:51:38 UTC One (Kyoto) vdi102 [TOW]Irish Mad man : SO•Roba[COP] - its for 1 hour 7-8

Further into the conversation Ant you then insinuate he has a low IQ, inadvertedly you are saying he is "dumb"

2014-11-15 20:54:33 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto [RDSR] Ant : you cant work out 9x9 in 15 seconds
2014-11-15 20:53:54 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto [RDSR] Ant : we aint picking on you, just showing how much IQ you have
2014-11-15 20:55:03 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto [RDSR] Ant : why cant you use your brain when doing other stuff then?
2014-11-15 20:58:34 UTC One (Kyoto) AntoDrifto [RDSR] Ant : my dog can speak more sense if im honest

This is blatant bullying, disrespect and horrible.

There is alot more i can pull from the chatlogs, however i think the above says alot. Therefore Ant you will receive a considerable ban.

[RDSR] Ant you will be given a ban of 45 days.
Anymore of the above and you could potentially receive a ban of over a year.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's