[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Steffmeister (Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Their LFS Username(s): Steffmeister
● Their LFS GameName(s): «LBD.S.Norbom

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ti4v4...eister.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 13:05:00 S.Norbom Hit the rear of my car for no reason, Propably due to drifting and he lost control

However, He didn't even appologized after that

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) ~20 Min's ago.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

I've spoken to this user in-game and what he said roughly matches what i've seen on the replay.

"Norbom" thought he had actually hit the barrier and not your car, hence why he didn't apologise. He mentioned that, had you made him aware that you were hit, he would have done so straight away.

My point of view on reporting (which, i'm sure, is backed by TC) is that it should not be the first port of call. I believe, had you spoke to "Norbom" before simply saying the below, the situation would have resolved itself--avoiding the need for a time-consuming report.

Quote:2014-11-17 21:10:52 UTC Two (Kyoto) Steffmeister ォLBD.S.Norbom : the spinout?
2014-11-17 21:10:44 UTC Two (Kyoto) RacerSS Mr.AD™ : You know.
2014-11-17 21:10:40 UTC Two (Kyoto) Steffmeister ォLBD.S.Norbom : for what?
2014-11-17 21:10:30 UTC Two (Kyoto) RacerSS Mr.AD™ : ォLBD.S.Norbom - Reported.

With that said, you clearly have good intentions, i'd just suggest you try dealing with future (minor) incidents first by talking with the other user(s) involved. If that doesn't work, or they get hostile, then absolutely come via the forum and we'll deal with it.

Many thanks,

Brad

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's