[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Competition] 10,000€ InSim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Username: entyzor
Gamename: [TC] Warped
Amount of tickets: 10
Paid (Y/N): Yes
Username: Sergey29
Gamename: [MAC]Angel
Amount of tickets: 2
Paid (Y/N): Yes when i will online
Username - borja_s13
Gamename - [MAC]Borja
Amount of tickets - 2
Paid (Y/N) - Yes
Username: Garypants
Gamename: RDSR Nismo
Amount of tickets: 10
Paid (Yes)
Username Sean_drifter
Gamename Sean
Amount of tickets 2
Paid (Y/N) Y

[Image: 8c1e973cd15e246a4127cb3199caeb39.png]
(2014-11-21 22:56)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]Username Sean_drifter
Gamename Sean
Amount of tickets 4
Paid (Y/N) Y

Learn to count... 4x 500€ = 2000€
(2014-11-21 22:58)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-21 22:56)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]Username Sean_drifter
Gamename Sean
Amount of tickets 4
Paid (Y/N) Y

Learn to count... 4x 500€ = 2000€

lol , i ment to put 2 tickets but put 4 , dont ask how/why Biggrin
Username:try drifter
Gamename:TQS•DRIFTER
Amount of tickets: 3
Paid (Y/N): gonna pay tommorow
paid.
Apologies for the bump.
Competition winner will be drawn and announced Tuesday, November 25 2014 provided no more than 1 person enters between now and then.
Please review the payment section and make sure the amount you sent is correctly written on the post, to avoid any mistakes with prize money and tickets.
Although I've taken the most possible care I can, mistakes still happen sometimes.

Good luck guys Smile
- Drac
May I join also?Smile I know its the last day but I just checked the forums,
If its to late you can refund the money back, I wont be upsetSmile
Username: w1nckl3r
Gamename: Vlad
Amount of tickets: 2
Paid : yes Vlad sent 1,000€ to buttercookie (offline)
No worries, will add you in now Smile
Bump!
Winner chosen, main thread updated.
Gratz Nismo
just a mere suggestion: ppl(and I) usually like to understand things. thats why i asked for your method of drawing. iirc ash(or another tc) once did a lottery and it was like a public draw from british lottery on tv so every1 understood how/who is the winner. not that im accusing you of any cheating or whatsoever, its just also more fun. so if you'd do a public draw or something ppl can follow/understand, i bet more ppl including me would participate.

cheers n gratz nismo
Congratulations.
(2014-11-25 08:52)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]just a mere suggestion: ppl(and I) usually like to understand things. thats why i asked for your method of drawing. iirc ash(or another tc) once did a lottery and it was like a public draw from british lottery on tv so every1 understood how/who is the winner. not that im accusing you of any cheating or whatsoever, its just also more fun. so if you'd do a public draw or something ppl can follow/understand, i bet more ppl including me would participate.

cheers n gratz nismo

I understand your points given, and will have them in mind for next time, except the only problem presented for me is the timezones.
Yes, the lottery post Ash made was based off the British lottery, and that was great, but being in a completely different country and timezone presents issues with me even being able to draw a winner via a method like that.
However, the next competition I make, I will try my absolute best to have a much more public and open approach on the whole process, whatever that may be I am not yet sure.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's