[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Carlosuk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:Carlosuk
Nickname:Tomiy
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):Croatia,English. Today,Sunday
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Read and understand.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 22/11/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Daniel [AS]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], Louis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your PITs were very good, namely your PITs in corner. No matter how hard Barney tried, you blocked him off very well, showing you've got some good awareness of the suspect.

For the majority of the chase you were very safe; when your suspect went on the wrongside for no reason, you continued to stay right. This shows how you are aware of other drivers on the track, I can see you won't endanger your fellow drivers. However, there was one slip up where you did go on the wrongside on the Highway, refrain from doing that down a Highway at these high speeds.

You showed good communication with your fellow COP and knew exactly where he was at most of the time. You never crashed with him and knew when to allow him through to pass or assist in a manoeuvre, this is very promising. Overall, your control was very good, especially for a keyboard user, keep this up!

Improvements:

Try to find a better line into corners, this lost you a lot of ground and speed at times. Try to work on your reactions and be sure to leave a safety gap, especially when your suspect is about to turn into a tight corner, you need to be able to react accordingly. You tried to anticipate where the suspect was going to go but this also lost you ground, wait until the suspect makes a distinct move, then anticipate the move.

You need to know exactly what manoeuvre to use in the specific scenario. We tried to make you perform a block the gap, it was quite obvious really, so you need to realise what the best manoeuvre is.

Please also note that your cop rights were revoked because you were careless in you copping on the servers putting people in danger be it in or out of a chase. You will need to take extra care when copping around the servers and heed the warnings given to you instead of continuing to be unsafe.

Authorized by Luke.

Notes: You will need to pass Advanced training to regain your cop rights.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I agree with you in all that you say. I wonder whether there is some possibility to get coprights back wihout Advanced because I need wait long for it?
I've made it explicity clear to you that you will have to wait for an advanced training session, your cop rights will not be just given back to you for doing just basic training this time.

This thread was not archived as it should have been, it has now been moved.
Reference URL's