[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A Tale of the Missing Number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you good enough to find the one missing number? There are numbers from 1 to 5000. The winner of this fearsome challenge gets a whopping 50k in-game money. There is a good technique to find it, which I wouldn't reveal.

U wot....
Lol.. Well, Pipa has won! Tongue
[Image: tumblr_mmllnx7UqF1rt4av3o1_400.gif]
(2014-11-22 13:56)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]4248

How did you found it?

After just 3 Minutes? :/
Obviously this thread is a joke.
It isn't actually, I was too quite amused how someone got the answer that fast. I spent awhile checking if there were any programmes for solving this mysterious case, but couldn't find.

My technique was middle-click scrolling down, eventually you'd get an easy way to check what is actually missing there.
Well simple if then else with excel/open office will work. Probably cheating a bit though.

[Image: 3doXG6T.jpg]
Aha, well that's it then.
The cheating part wasnt the surprising one, the thing that surprised me is that he did so damn quickly, like he totally knew you will post this..
(2014-11-22 17:10)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]The cheating part wasnt the surprising one, the thing that surprised me is that he did so damn quickly, like he totally knew you will post this..

No. Pipa might've seen the thread as soon as it was posted, then he would have had approximately 3 minutes to fire up Excel and do what he did.
I think i saw it at 54 or something. However we totally had this planned all along, eventhough i can't even find a reason why we would.
Quote:

Half Life 3 comfirmed (the triangle has 3 corners)
Reference URL's