[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [M9] Jay (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): aqoo
● Their LFS GameName(s): [M9] Jay

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/reportm9jay
● Replay Timestamps:

7.12 : He approaches the chase, sirens are on his screen

7.20: After 8 seconds, doesn't even bother to brake for the chase, and crashes me full speed, interfering the chase.

After that doesn't apologize.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):

This user has been messing arround since I've seen him the last days, that's why it's enough now & reported him.

~F
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

Thanks for the report.

I've spoken to Jay in-game, and given him a strict warning about:

1) Observing sirens
2) Apologising after an incident

It has been made clear that this wasn't acceptable, and if it occurs again it will undoubtedly result in a ban.

However, i'm not convinced that he actively tried to interfere in the chase. From looking at the replay, I believe he was oblivious to the sirens and was just continuing in the passing lane while you (and the suspect) were slowing in the driving lane.

I then saw you swerve to the overtaking lane--seemingly to block Jay from passing--at which point he started to brake and steer left to try and avoid (in vain, as the armco was there).

So, ultimately, I think blame on the collision is not totally on Jay (if it was, this would have absolutely been handled with a ban), but I agree that the user ignored sirens and has been warned for this.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's