[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Karlsson (Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): CrobinK
● Their LFS GameName(s): «LBD K.KarLsson

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/PMJsD/CrobinK.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 0:25.00
Drifting in the pitlane, that user is long enough active on TC servers and should definitely be aware of the fact that it's strictly forbidden.

Quote:6.1. Drive sensibly and predictably in pit-lane.
Do not do doughnuts, burnouts, drifts or other stunts.

● 5 minutes ago
Yes i know, but i did it for you to chase me because i saw you in my mirror, but wouldnt think you would report me for it tbh, and yes i'm so sorry for it, since you report me for doing this, i wont ever never do this again to be honest actually.

Best Regards - Karlsson
(2014-11-22 22:11)Pewin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i know, but i did it for you to chase me because i saw you in my mirror, but wouldnt think you would report me for it tbh, and yes i'm so sorry for it, since you report me for doing this, i wont ever never do this again to be honest actually.

Best Regards - Karlsson

You aren't making it better.
The moment when you started drifting in the pitlane I was in spectator mode and shortly afterwards I left my pit garage.

The argument that you didn't think I would report you is not really valid, don't you agree?

Anyway, let's wait for a TC member. Bye.
Yea, i admit was drifting before you left the pit to be honest, but when i saw you left the pit i started to clutch it out, i wanted a chase, but yes, it was dumb of me, but sure let's wait for a TC member to look into this.

Best Regards - Karlsson
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

Crobink, there are some rules about the pitlane saying that you must drive sensibly and predictly on the pitlane, and you musn't drive over the stopping zone.

You received a warning the last month for drifting in the pitlane.

More infos @ http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/#pitlane

I won't take an action for this time because it didn't hurt somebody, it wasn't major and you recognized your mistake and apologised for it. You can expect a ban if you attempt to do it again.

Bear in mind that provoking a cop could go under the rule 2.1.

Thank you.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's