[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - volvo360drift (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: nayr

● Their LFS Username(s):volvo360drift
● Their LFS GameName(s):NTD|Sivert

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
1) http://www.filedropper.com/volvo360drift...forcoptest
2)http://www.filedropper.com/volvo360drift-actingpolice
● Replay Timestamps:1) From the beginning- description of replay below
2)1:14 on
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): Around roughly 10 PM, 11/24/2014

The user repeatedly bribed me, and other users in the server at the time with 100 euros to log onto his account and take his cop-test for him(I have no direct replay of said event happening, but shortly after). Secondly, the user repeatedly used the bind "Pull over to the side --->>>>" as if acting as a police officer on the server, although no harm was done. Although I'm unaware of any direct rule broken in the act, I feel that consequences should follow. Recommended action is a warning possibility of harsher consequences upon any other behaviors, essentially a probationary period.

Replay 1)The replay consists of shortly after the first apparent bribing, and the user asks why I'm submitting a report. A bribe for in-game currency on a price for an Fz5 to not report is presented. The user continues to question reasoning for the report.

Replay 2)from 1:14: The user uses police siren until warned that it is prohibited. The user repeatedly uses the bind to get the car infront to pull over, acting as a police officer. Debatable if he did much wrong here(except for the siren, but stopped as soon as told, no worries there).

Thank you for your time.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

- Attempting to get someone else to do the cop test for him. The whole reason of these tests is to see if the person has enough knowledge to be a cop, what he tried to do blatantly defeats the whole purpose of the test in the first place.
- Using horn 5 and acting as a cop trying to get someone to pull over (using binds)
- This would probably have been a strict warning but I've noticed he's been swearing quite a bit despite being told not to before.

He will be banned for one week for these offences.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's