[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Pipa) (not?) causing an accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: smirkysmoke

- Time & Date of Incident 11:18 CET(GMT+1), 30.11.2014

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-9927...e.mpr.html
- Replay Timestamps: 2:04:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
im not quite sure bout this so id like to have someone look at it pls.
i was sliding around with flat tires, tried to stay of the road as much as i can. i slide half on the road while Thomas(Thomasdk95) approaches. he has alrdy come to full stop as i was clear visible and far on the right. now he gets hit from behind(due to drifting and speeding) and only then hits me and fines me 200 for causing an accident.
i was kind of taking his right of way, but the situation was alrdy sorted as he braked/stopped (or could have passed me left). so to me its a new situation that he gets hit by a drifter/speeder/tailgater/whatever and not anymore my responsibility

cheers, B
He could have fined both of you as you both were partially to blame for causing an accident.

You could have checked wether the road was clear and he should have kept a larger safety distance.

See no issue here.
i did check, but couldnt slow down any further.
and the main fact is that at the time of the accident i was alrdy rolling forward and was only half on street half on curb. while there was lots of room to pass me left. imagine me parking there or just rolling forward. thomas would have gone just passt me or stopped and the accident would also appear to happen. so as the accident happens it doesnt matter from where i originally came from.
but nvm, it seems to be kind of tc logic. like when someone is wrongway its ok to ram him or not avoid him just to demand a "sorry" lol xD
(2014-11-30 18:10)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]i did check, but couldnt slow down any further.

There you go then, a mistake clear and simple.

(2014-11-30 18:10)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]and the main fact is that at the time of the accident i was alrdy rolling forward and was only half on street half on curb. while there was lots of room to pass me left. imagine me parking there or just rolling forward. thomas would have gone just passt me or stopped and the accident would also appear to happen. so as the accident happens it doesnt matter from where i originally came from.

You rolled into the road and Thomas probably thought you were going further and avoided the accident by stopping.

Can't really put blame on Thomas here.

(2014-11-30 18:10)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]but nvm, it seems to be kind of tc logic. like when someone is wrongway its ok to ram him or not avoid him just to demand a "sorry" lol xD

You know thats nonesense and frankly i don't see what this is going to prove. It's a simple accident, so why make such a fuzz about it?
(2014-11-30 18:27)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]There you go then, a mistake clear and simple.
yes a mistake. as admitted:
(2014-11-30 12:50)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]i was kind of taking his right of way
but not a 200,- causing an accident mistake

(2014-11-30 18:27)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really put blame on Thomas here.
not blaming him at all.

(2014-11-30 18:27)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]You know thats nonesense and frankly i don't see what this is going to prove.
i prefer not making theese things public. might show u next time.

(2014-11-30 18:27)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]It's a simple accident, so why make such a fuzz about it?
im not making a big fuzz. i just had reasonable concerns that this was the proper behaviour of the COP. and from the beginning on i said im not sure. so i post it here. nothin wrong imho.
now you say it was ok. so i again tried to make my concerns clearer.

(2014-11-30 18:10)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]but nvm
case closed. end of story Smile
(2014-11-30 18:46)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]but not a 200,- causing an accident mistake

I probably wouldn't, but the cop was within his rights to do so.

(2014-11-30 18:46)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]case closed. end of story Smile

Alright. Immer son Tüddelkram.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's