[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hello from north-east asia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC W00t

I joined TC server 2 days ago. (and this is the my first multiplayer experience!)

and bought RB4 today. (R.I.P. to 84euro XRG. this car makes me 10K euro and broke down Glare)

connection lag (almost 300ms in UDP mode) will be seen I'm lagging, I'll try my best to avoid accident or anything bad happens on the road. Smile

P.S: few question about Live for speed.

1. I always see InSIM webpage for finding username (for donate money to other user.) is there a way I can look username in-game?

2. how can i filter in-game chat?
(sometimes in-game chat is too crouded that I can't catch up important chat. - like specific user talking to me.)

regards.
SonicGTR from Republic of Korea (South)
Welcome Wink
Welcome
Welcome to TC! Hope you enjoy your time here with us Smile

To answer your questions:

1. On LFS if you have the connections list open (You can get it by pressing N) you can then press Ctrl and Shift on your keyboard to view peoples usernames.

2. Unfortunately there is only a system which blocks messages completely however the TC insim does have a PM system, a PM somebody has sent to you will be in purple text so it stands out a little more from the rest of the chat.

Hope this helped a little Smile
Welcome, enjoy Smile
(2014-11-30 14:52)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this helped a little Smile

thanks for information Biggrin
Welcome to TC, Enjoy your stay. Wink
Hello SonicGTR, you will certainly have a good time playing around.
Welcome to TC! I hope that you'll enjoy your stay. Smile
About the chat, if you haven't noticed you can press H to have the chat open up a bit more, perhaps giving you more time to read.
Welcome to the [TC] Community. Hope you like it here! Smile
Reference URL's