[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Forum Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick question;

Are we going to have that falling snow on the forums again this year? I thought it put me in a festive mood and I was wondering if we could have it again? Smile

But I think there should be an option to turn it off (that's if there wasn't one last year but I may be wrong).

Anyways, let's hear what you all think!

Cheers!
Yes please :3
It's already on as far as I know, at least it was on my PC
Yes please, however it doesn't seem to work on phone Howlin as i haven't seen it yet.
for me its only on if i click on the header http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/ and wait couple of seconds. good its off when actually reading threads!
(2014-12-01 08:07)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]It's already on as far as I know, at least it was on my PC

Hmm, doesn't seem to be on for me. Is there a way to turn it on in the User CP?
Its on for me, and as said above only on front page of the forum.
I use Chrome. Could be you got something disabled if it doesnt show.
Works fine for me. Only appears on the front page of the forum.
Yeah never mind, I got it! Smile
It only falls on the index page and will get heavier every day until Christmas day.

It won't be shown on mobile for performance reasons.
Are we getting snow storms every once and a while this year? Biggrin
Yeah, and earthquakes-maybe tsunamis also I think.
(2014-12-01 17:26)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Are we getting snow storms every once and a while this year? Biggrin

Could make a snowstorm happen when 50+ people are on the forum Tongue
There's rarely ever 50 people online at one time though, is there?
That's what makes it special.
(2014-12-01 18:47)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]There's rarely ever 50 people online at one time though, is there?

Regularly, there are 46 people online right now and it's not even that busy. It's regularly around 60-70.

It's now 54.
I forgot about guests Tongue
Just so much snow that nobody uses the forums: its basicly holidays for admins then.. *wink wink*
(2014-12-01 18:40)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-01 17:26)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Are we getting snow storms every once and a while this year? Biggrin

Could make a snowstorm happen when 50+ people are on the forum Tongue

Yes please Biggrin
Forumsnow! Heart
Reference URL's