[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: More Recruits?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: street-obsessions-logo-xlarge.png]

Happy December! Is anyone excited for Christmas? We are!!

Our Drag Racing Day was a quite a success! We did have a bit of a rough start, but still lots of people came and we all had a great time. Missed it? We might host another drag race in early 2015, so keep an eye out for that.

Our open recruitment has been going smoothly. We're still accepting applications until Friday, but there's a lot of recruits already. There's a limited number of spots for membership available, so the competition will get more intense as the recruit count rises.

Still, in case you want to apply: (Click to View)

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we have six new recruits:

SODETHKLOK
SOSpeeD
SOAngel
SOSeanProd
SOOssi
SOJerkkka

SOSeanProd and SOOssi are Probationary Recruits (even more probationary than normal recruits, dang) due to mixed opinions within the team. These two will be watched more closely with a greater risk of failing recruitment. This is intended to give some less popular members of the community a chance to mature and prove themselves as model community members.

We wish all of our new recruits the best of luck during their recruitment! Biggrin

Sadly, SOBloodRage has decided to end his recruitment early due to some friction between him and a mentor. We're all sad to see him go. Sad

Well, that's all for now. Have a good week, everyone. Smile

~SOKenwood
Team Leader

For applicants and new recruits: (Click to View)
Good luck
Good job and Good luck ever one Smile
Good luck.
Good luck all! Smile
good luck.
(2014-12-01 22:42)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]JERKKKA: Please make an account on our forum: forums.streetobsessions.so
He's PikkuCleaner incase you didn't know.
Good luck to all recruits! Smile
Good luck guys Smile
Quote:SO●SeanProd and SO●Ossi are Probationary Recruits (even more probationary than normal recruits, dang) due to mixed opinions within the team. These two will be watched more closely with a greater risk of failing recruitment. This is intended to give some less popular members of the community a chance to mature and prove themselves as model community members.

Lol, that's some seriously subtle yet unintentional burnage right there.

Good luck everyone.
(2014-12-02 09:29)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's some seriously subtle yet unintentional burnage right there.

That's exactly what I was thinking, lol.

Good luck all during your recruitment.
(2014-12-02 09:29)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:SO●SeanProd and SO●Ossi are Probationary Recruits (even more probationary than normal recruits, dang) due to mixed opinions within the team. These two will be watched more closely with a greater risk of failing recruitment. This is intended to give some less popular members of the community a chance to mature and prove themselves as model community members.

Lol, that's some seriously subtle yet unintentional burnage right there.

Good luck everyone.

Awkward.

Good luck to you all.
Best of luck to all of you =]
Good luck all new member. Wow that is a huge recruitment!
Thanks guys Smile And good luck for everyone who in recruit Smile
(2014-12-02 09:43)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-02 09:29)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's some seriously subtle yet unintentional burnage right there.

Wink Wink Wink
I wouldn't call it unintentional, but more on that later.
(2014-12-02 20:29)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-02 09:43)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]

Wink Wink Wink
I wouldn't call it unintentional, but more on that later.

Copy that.
Good luck all
Good luck all recruits. Smile
Good luck all recruits Smile
good luck guys
Reference URL's