[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - HOGS (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): HOGS
● Their LFS GameName(s): [HDT] Zan.

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/wSbN6/HOGS.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 6:27.00 - goes OOB during a chase, at least he tries to.
Yes, we didn't lose the chase, but the attempt to escape by going OOB is not ok too I guess.

Can this object please be removed? Just like on south city some weeks ago it causes people going OOB leading to reports like this.

Thanks.
1. you are not* the porsen who start the chase,so shhhh ....
2. ask your teammate to apologize for ramming at 4:30, i did slow down and he still keppe ramming me !
3. you did not lose the chase whet you still wont ? oh i know you are still hungry for money.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-12-02 17:42)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]● Replay Timestamps: 6:27.00 - goes OOB during a chase, at least he tries to.

Confirmed Smile.

(2014-12-02 17:42)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Can this object please be removed? Just like on south city some weeks ago it causes people going OOB leading to reports like this.

Some people enjoy going oob once in a while and i personally don't think restricting their fun due to a few bad apples is a good move. After all they can go oob without ramps anyway.

(2014-12-02 18:10)Zan Wrote: [ -> ]1. you are the porsen who start the chase,so shhhh ....
2. ask your teammate to apologize for ramming at 4:30, i did slow down and he still keppe ramming me !
3. you did not lose the chase whet you still wont ? oh i know you are still hungry for money.

1. ?
2. Minor accident in the heat of the moment and your hit at 4:52.00 was of similar nature. Two wrongs don't make a right, but i can either punish you both or none. I'll go with none.
3. Outcome is irrelevant when you have broken a rule.

Please read our rules - http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/
Especially 3.4 - Thanks.

HOGS will be issued a confirmable ingame warning - Thanks for the report Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's