[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Competition] Nismos 100k giveaway.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 3faHkqu.png]
Nismo's Christmas Giveaway

CURRENT PRIZE POT: 141,000

Hello all, I thought some of you could be better off with the cash than I am, so I thought I could give it away. I wish to start fresh for the new year.

So first of all, I'm going to start off with this..

This is a 100,000 Euro insim cash, the winner will be announced on the 24th December 2014. By the time all the sign ups are complete, the prize pot will be over 100k!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS HERE:
Here is what it looks like and how i will pick a winner.
Here is the link to the sign up: http://gimmyit.com/giveaway/tc-citydrivi...-giveaway/

Sorry if this seems complicated, but I wanted to try something new. Smile

If you could please post here once the money is sent that would be a huge help, however not mandatory. Smile
Signed up, send monies. Nice idea, it isn't too complicated at all Smile
signed up aswell =)
Signed up, sent money. Also what Howlin said, nice idea Smile.
1000 sent! Smile Nice idea, Carl!
Done, nice idea!
Signed and paid. Good luck everyone.
Signed up and 1000,- sent Smile
Signed up will post when I send the 1k, Love this idea. Good luck to all who signed up and will sign up!

This may be a bug or not but I just tested to see if we can enter twice and it did. Surely a unfair advantage. Unless we can pay for multiple sign ups. I did it twice.
(2014-12-02 23:08)Byran Wrote: [ -> ]This may be a bug or not but I just tested to see if we can enter twice and it did. Surely a unfair advantage. Unless we can pay for multiple sign ups. I did it twice.

Thanks for making me aware of that. Smile

If you have used the same details as your first one, and you said you have submitted it, it has only shown up as one entry.

Things should be okay as of now. Smile

For this giveaway, I'm not accepting multiple entries. Smile
oh and I sent the money once I signed up =P
Signed and paid. Good luck everyone! Smile
Signed and paid.
I sended tha monies.
Make sent 1,000€ to Garypants (offline)
•‹| Dracula sent 1,000€ to garypants (offline) Smile
*Edit* I also signed up on the website
Vlad sent 1,000€ to Garypants (offline) and signed up on the website, nice ideea !
im in, and paid
I will send the money Smile
I'm in, money sent already.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's