[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityDriving Gumball 24hr Special - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-12-07 09:36)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-06 12:13)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly sure we're not having any sort of skin competition, it would be quite pointless on a 24 hour event so if you want to make one, go ahead but i'd just use the one from this years main gumball if you have one.

Can we use all vinyl's from last year?

I guess yes, as he said "but i'd just use the one from this years main gumball if you have one.".
All you'll see is both servers full for 24hrs Biggrin
If someone fancy's throwing me together a quick skin for the FZ5, then I'd appreciate it, I'd offer to pay but I currently only have £3,121 in-game money, but I'll be working on that this week.
Incase I would be able to attend, Bez with help from Pete made me an epic skin!

Preview here:
[Image: cy47zdN.png]
(High Res http://i.imgur.com/NmSIRsr.png )

So prepare for Oink Oink laughter, rubber tearing and electric fuel burning fun!
My skin for the 24h Gumball Wink

W.I.P pics in spoiler!
Updated last version skin below Smile
Really like that, nice work. Smile
Nice skin there Toni!
Nice skin there Toni. Smile
Wow, really nice. Smile
Thank you Wink

Actually came to a point which i think its finished!

[Image: 47Ve4zG.png][Image: ZlK2GfI.png]

Gotta get some Christmas feeling on me lol, thats why the skin is themed like that Wink
Starting with my skin too
What Tracks would there be?
Jamaica.
[TT] Skins done and dusted Smile

Shame I'm at a party Friday night so I can't see an all nighter happening on Saturday (Yes I'm a wuss!)

[Image: lfs_00000505_zpsd0c8d044.jpg]
[Image: lfs_00000506_zps0b4a8e5b.jpg]
[Image: lfs_00000507_zps39e38190.jpg]
Nice skin Smile
i'm in! Smile
Can't wait for it to start.
Hi, i wont have a time this weekend. Can you cancel my registration and take money back please? Thanks for ans
I could be wrong but I doubt Pete is doing any refunds for this.

- If you registered, you committed
- You paid a mere 1000 InSim Euro to get in
- It is easier to refund no one than to refund everyone -- anyone could just not turn up and ask for their 1k back, this isn't how events work.
I just asked
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's